19~ Prank gone prefectly wrong

Start from the beginning

Q: i bet that sucks!! Being so close to it and not be able to have it.
A: you can't even imagine!! Be thankful y'all are away from him!! Being his girlfriend is so damn frustrating... hahahaha I'm joking he's the best even when he gets protective over his work.

As if he was aware of the gossip going over him, i heard the low rustle of the keys unlocking the main door. "Ooh look who's here guys!" I called to let him know i was in the kitchen so he could say hi to the fans.

But the sight that welcomed me had all the air sucked out of my lungs. Shawn was suited in his tight gym clothes perfectly showing his bulging abs and muscles, his skin glowing from the sweat dripping down the base of his neck, his wet curls dangling over his forehead. I bit the inside of my cheek as he gave me a peck on the lips, clearly not paying attention to my livestreams as he swiftly pulled his shirt over his head.

I gasped cheeks flushing red as i tried to regain my breath. In normal circumstances, I'd have jumped on his as soon as he walked in but not when there's thousands of people watching. He didn't seen to mind my weird silence as he went on telling me about his day.

"So brian cancelled tonight, i was thinking we could go out together. Hey there's no muffin left?" He whined burying his head deeper into the fridge.

My gaze now focused on the screen, chuckling quietly in amusement as the fans went crazy "babe?" He called when i didn't respond. He took a step closer peeking his head to check what got me so fascinated.

"Oh hey guys!" He waved shyly shuffling behind me in attempt to cover his naked torso. "Couldn't you have said something?" He hissed.

I titled my head to find his face was redder than mine. "And what? Not give my fans a treat?" I winked.

I removed my -his- his sweater and handed it over to him. I glanced back at the screen as he took a seat next to me, irritated when i saw the views have drooped by a lot since the beginning "see what you did?! You killed half my fans!" I gasped placing my hand over my heart dramatically.

"What you jealous i stole all the spotlights from you?" He smirked smugly as i rolled my eyes.

The next hour was spent with the fans, me included, nagging so shawn would crack and spill something about the album but he didn't. So we sadly moved on from the subject and answered some regular girlfriend-boyfriend questions, some had us cracking with laugher and others too embarrassed to even make eye contact for while.

"Oooh that's good one. Would you give up muffins for me?" I raised my eyebrows, lips curling into a smirk.

It turns our that question wasn't challenge at all "No way!" He quickly answered as he took another bite from the muffin i kindly baked for him yesterday.

"Answer faster would ya?" I scoffed crossing my arms over my chest. He licked the crumbs with delight from his fingers as i gave him a disgusted glare. "Ugh get a room!!" I muttered under my breath.

He chuckled pressing his lips against mine his fingers stick with saliva rubbing up and down my arm. "I love you baby but not more than muffin..." he smirked as i groaned pushing him away.

Later after my livestream was over, we took a quick shower together before he left to the studio. He was kinda disappointed when i refused his offer, he was really looking forward to go out for dinner. But i had bigger plans, more entertaining then what he had in mind. I settled back into the couch adjusting the camera in front of me. It blurred a bit before it focused on my face.

"Hello everyone your girl is finally back and with fresh new ideas. Assuming you've read the title already but I'll say it out loud. Since many of you requested to bring back the old pranks. In this video I'll be pranking my dear boyfriend. Honestly i feel terrible just thinking about it. I mean I've pulled some terrible shit before but this is by far the worst!" I exclaimed rubbing my hand together nervously.