Chapter 20

You see Tony!

Gemma: How long have you been standing there?
Tony: Not long I was walking past and I heard you talking to someone-
Gemma: So you decided to listen in on my private conversation and what did you hear?
Tony: That you have a call tonight.
Gemma: Well ya I want to stay in touch with the friends that trust me .
Tony: Gemma...

You then slammed the door in his face and locked it. You then go on Instagram and post a picture to say you are back at the hype house.

Gemma_Walker

(Your Addison)

(Your Addison)

(Your Daisy)

Liked by toni, lopez_tony,lodge_veronica and thousands more ...
Caption: Even though I don't fully know everyone in this house and trust them to believe me on my life and nobody else I missed them so I came back just for a week because I have to go check out Riverdale High since Southside High was just closed down and go back to my friends that trust me as I promised them but I will be back after the week to the hype house a lot more as well. ❤️

addisonraee: We said we are sorry now please come down.
↪️Gemma_Walker: On a call sorry can't.

lodge_veronica: Miss you and love you ❤️
↪️Gemma_Walker: Same here V.

b.cooper: Did the deal (Well half it)
↪️Gemma_Walker: Explain to me later k

arch.andrews: Can we call after you are finished with what your doing.
↪️Gemma_Walker: I would love that ❤️

You got a call from Jughead and you presume it was the meeting so you answered and sure enough you saw Jug and Tall boy with 2 people you didn't know.

Gemma: One second let me get my jacket on so it feels like a meeting.
Jughead: Ok

You look through your suitcase and you put on the jacket once you saw it and lay on your stomach on the bed again and started to talk.

Gemma: Where are you guys?
???: Your at my place.
Gemma: And who are you?
???: All you need to know is that I am the leader of the Ghoulies and the other guy is my right hand man.
Jughead: Tall guy why are we here?
Talk guy: Because we are gonna cut a deal with them.
Gemma: The people who got all the serpents in south side high except for Jug and I arrested seriously Tall guy!
Jughead: You are my fathers right hand man and you know he wouldn't want this.
Tall guy: FP isn't here to call the shots anymore so I am.
Gemma: What do you want to do Tall Guy just say it so we don't have to be near them two.
LofGh(Leader of Ghoulies): Seriously
Jughead: Ya seriously we both don't like you so shut up. Tall guy we aren't make any deals just yet because I have to do something first and so me and Gemma are leaving this dumb meeting because that is my laptop we are calling her off anyways.

Jughead graps the laptop that he is calling you of and take it out of the house and starts to talk.

Jughead: So sorry we have to do that.
Gemma: It's ok Jug.
Jughead: We can't make a deal with the Ghoulies so I need help so is it ok if I add the other three to the call.
Gemma: Sure I don't care.
Jughead: Before I do have you told the people the real truth.
Gemma: It is harder than I thought it would be.
Jughead: Maybe if you just told the truth in the first place you would not have to lie right now.
Gemma: Just add them to the call.

Jughead adds Archie, Betty and Veronica to the call.

Betty: Hey guys . How was the meeting?
Gemma: Horrible.
Jughead: Tall boy wants us to make a deal with the Ghoulies the ones that put everyone in jail in the first place.
Veronica: You have got to be kidding me.
Gemma: Wish we were. We don't know what to do.
Archie: Jug have you talked to your dad about this?
Jughead: Your a genius Archie I am going to go now while visiting hours are still on.
All: Bye Jug!
Gemma: Now he is gone and he knows this already um I am finding it tough trying to tell the guys I lied to them with me being in a gang.

You were looking at the jacket while saying that.

Archie: Look this is my opinion but what if you don't tell them.
Gemma: Arch I don't know because I am afraid I will get kicked out if I don't tell them the truth.

You talked for 2 hours on the phone to them and you then hung up, got ready for bed and went to sleep very slowly.

Next chapter is going to be in one of the hype house members POV from after she slammed the door in Tony's face. ❤️