Chapter 17

*The next day*
*Gemma's POV*

I wake up and I get my suitcases and I go and check out of my hotel room. I go out the hotel door and I see Betty, Veronica, Archie and Jughead.

V: Even though we just met I am gonna miss you G.
G: Please don't cry I am coming back don't worry I am not leaving forever and it is just for a week.
J: I will miss you.
G: Same here Jug.
B: Hey can you come over here for a second.
G: Sure!

You walk over by your car with Betty.

G: Look Betty if you don't tell Veronica or Jughead what is going on by the time I come back I will tell them because you and Jughead are meant for each other and I dont want this to get messy.
B: Deal.
G: Thank you!

Then you realise the time so you shout to them.

G: I have to go but before I do can we please all get a picture for my Instagram.
All: Sure!

You take a picture and you get in your car and wave to them and drive off. On the way you stopped to get gas in the car and while you were stopped you put the picture up on Instagram and you text all your friends in Riverdale to not say anything saying miss you or anything so she can still surprise the hype house.
This is your Instagram post:

Gemma_Walker:

(Pretend it's the picture you took before you left to surprise the hype house)

Liked by j.jones,toni,lodge_veronica,arch.andrews and thousands more ...
Caption: Friends forever ♾ Love you guys ❤️

Comments:

j.jones: luv you to

toni: when can we meet up today.
↪️Gemma_Walker: text me
↪️toni: ok

lodge_veronica: even though we just met I know that the caption will just be true.
↪️Gemma_Walker: Same here V.

b.cooper: keep your side of the deal.
↪️Gemma_Walker: And same time you B❤️

addisonraee: can you come home.
↪️Gemma_Walker: Riverdale is home.

User028: Love you please notice me❤️
↪️Gemma_Walker: Hi beautiful!
↪️User028: OMG she noticed me.

...........................

I drove away from the gas station and a few hours later I got to California and I got the address of the hype house from Addison before so I knew where it was already.

I parked up at the hype house and I started getting a bit panicked so I drove out the gates again and went around the corner and called the group chat that I made before I left and Archie answered but I saw all of them at pops together.

A: Are you ok Gemma?
G: I was at the driveway but I went again because I can't do it what if they hate me for what I did!
V: Ok you gotta listen to me . If they hate you all you have to do is leave again and you can come back here but that is the unthinkable option.
B: Listen G we are all here for you and if they don't hate you then you have to promise to FaceTime every night.
G: Jug?
J: Yes?
G: FaceTime me if anything happens with your dad or the serpents ok please because if worse go the worse than the serpents will be my only family well actually now that I think about they are my only family.
J: Look I will FaceTime you for every serpent meeting because we have done it before for every serpent that went out hiding. I promise.
G: Ok thanks guys and wish me luck.
J: You won't need it.
All: What he said.

You hang up and pull up in the driveway and you think in your head"here goes nothing"

I am trying to write 3-4 chapters or more at a time and release them all at once and it is 2am right now for me when I am writing this and it will be about 11am-12am for me when you guys are reading this but I hope this story is good so far because I never thought I would say this about this story but I am actually enjoying to write this.💞