chapter four

The next day kate stood in her kitchen stripping deer meat imto long strips and placing them in her dehydrator. She wad determined to have deer jerky. She had soaked the chunk of meat in teryaki and soy sauce.

A grunt came from behind her as she turned and looked at the now healing being. "So what are you?" She asked curiously. "Yautja" he said with a tilt of his head. She gave a slow nod and then noticed that he was watching her prep the food.   "Im making deer jerky" she said .with  A click of his mandibles he moved closer. "Ooman hunt' " the sentence followed by a trill she guessed was a question. She nodded " to survive i prefer fresh meat thats not processed or grown with steroids" he trilled with delight and glanced over the meat. Then he turned and strolled from the room. His muscles rippled like a coiled snake as he walked. Kate blushed as he turned and looked at her. He had caught her staring. She quickly turned away and went back to cutting the meat. A short burst of a strong musk hit her face. It smelled like licorice and earth. Her knees nearly weakened . She felt her body respond in kind and she heard his deep inhale and a low growling purr come from him. She blushed and quickly controlled her hormones. He seemed to chuckle softly before leaving the room. Oh boy this was going to be interesting .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words:

Thwei: blood

Kaide ameda : hard meat ( xenomorphs. Aliens)

Setg'in : yautjas name

Yautja: the name if the predators species