17). Eleven More Hours

An hour after Y/n leaves parents show up. Eddies mom dragged him to the car.

"You will never ever hang out with these people ever again, especially him!" Richie stands behind Eddie, a finger gets pointed in his direction which makes him flinch.

Mike started to pull Richie away, a silent tear fell.

You can still hear the yelling of Eddies mom as they walk to the car. Eddie turns his head, smiles and waves. Reassuring to them, that he'll be okay.

Next Mikes grandpa gets there. "Bye guys." He waves as his grandfather pats his shoulder. Happy he's okay.

Bill decides to take Ben and Beverly to their homes, leaving Richie and Stanley to wait.

"Hey uh, Stanley?" The slightly shorter boy realizes the one with raven hair not using a nickname. Being extra quiet.

"Are you okay?" Richie holds his hands behind his back as he stares at his shoes. "No not really?" He chuckles. "But besides the point, could I stay with you tonight?" "Sure, we could sneak to your house to get you some clothes for tomorrow. I'm not sure if anyone is planning on going."

"Yeah, seems like a plan." He wipes the tear off of his dirty face.

Each tear that fell that night left a streak of cleanliness, the ash wiped away each time.

The two walk through the cold night air. Passing by Y/n's house. Stanley couldn't help but stare at the open window. Y/n lays asleep on the couch, changed in different clothes, the ash off of her face.

"She's fine Stanley, I promise." "Yeah, I just feel bad. She thinks everyone is and at her."

They arrive at Richies house and climb through the window. "She told me that too. I'm not sure how everyone is gonna react if she comes around again." Richie whispers.

"Hopefully they'll forgive her." Stanley sighs as they climb back onto the tree to get down.

*A little while later.
Both boys took a shower and got dressed. Their faces clean. Both boys very tired.

"I'm tired." Richie yawns as he turns towards the wall.

They've always shared a bed, being best friends Stanley never lets anyone sleep on the floor.

"I'm gonna try to go to bed. G'night Staniel." "Night Rich."

In seconds both fall asleep. It being 2 am. Neither of them wanted to go to school. None of their friend group did.

*That Morning
Richie wakes up first to the phone ringing. He looks at the clock.

One o'clock in the afternoon. Both boys slept for eleven hours, wanting to go for eleven more.

Stanley groans mad puts a pillow over his head. "Go answer it Richie." He moans.

"Fine." Richie's voice almost gone from screaming last night, thinking the love of his life could've died.