forgetting something very important??

Saila P.O.V

Ah.. I've just landed. Omo, it has been my dream for so long. And now, finally I'm here . I'm gonna meet my dream boys today.
But, for now, I'm looking for my two sis.
Isn't it Aftomin? Yeah, there she is.

"Aftominnnnnnn sisss!!!" I couldn't hold my excitement and started running. I almost fell on her. thanks God, she caught me. Otherwise I'd have been fell down into road on the first day of mine in Korea.

"Sailaaa, watch out. You haven't changed at all ", said Aftomin pulling my cheeks .

"I missed you , Saila-ya ."

"Huh! I don't believe. You've been living here in Seoul. Still you missed me? You came here alone leaving me in Bangladesh",
Yeah, its my habit to be evil towards her.

" Oh, you're saying that I didn't miss you at all? OK then, don't talk to me", she said with a angry voice.
I knew it that she'd get angry but still I like to keep joking in front of her.

"Unnieeee,, you know I love you??" said it by doing some ayego .
She couldn't help but start laughing and said, " yeah yeah, I know. Let's go , Emy must be waiting for you."

"Oh Yeah, has she finished her class?"
"Might be", replied she .

Aftomin and Emy Unnie, both of them are Aroha, that's how I gotta know them but now they are more than my own sister . And now, I'm going to their home and then three of us will go to Astro's fan meeting..

Yeah.. Finally, gonna meet them .

***

Now, we're standing with many more Arohas in lines to enter the auditorium.
Oh my God!!! Astro is very near to us.

***
The palmist, Mr. Wheasly's P.O.V

What's happening to the glass!!! I can see some connection over there. That means, Jinwoo and his soul mate have met with each other or they're near.

That means, now, Jinwoo will forget everything whatever he saw in the glass. Even, after seeing that girl he won't be able to recognize him. I just hope, this doesn't effect his body .

Its the rule . I can't help him remembering her.
Let me call Jinjin and check if he's alright.

**
Jinwoo's P.O.V

" Hyung,,, you're phone is ringing. Pick it up. How long will you stand over there? You also need to do the makeup. Otherwise Arohas won't be able to recognize you without makeup, " joked Sanha .
This baby will forever be evil.

"Hello??" I picked the phone call.

"How are you,Jinwoo?" someone asked me from the opposite side of the call.

"Sorry sir, may I know who you're? "

"Oh.. You cant recognize me?"

"Jinjin, its high time to do your makeup. Hurry up", called my Manager.

" Sorry, I really don't know you. And, I've to cut the call. I'm in hurry", by saying that I cut the call and the staffs started putting makeups on me.

I don't know why I'm having a terrible headache. And, feels like I'm forgetting something. Something very important.

***

The fanmeeting went well. Saila gotta meet Jinwoo and also talked with him .

***

Saila's P.O.V

After seeing him from so close I couldn't stop crying. Then he removed the tears from my cheeks very softly and said,
"Hey, Roha, its fun time. Don't cry. You must look great  wearing a smile. Smile a bit for me?"

"Jinjin, how to say, what you mean to me. You've been my dream since I was in 9th grade . I decided that at any cost I'll reach you. Then, started working hard and went to USA to study for Astro Physics. And within 2 years, I've written 2 journals and that news are very important for the Big Bang theory. I could do all this just because of you. From you, I got the strength to work harder. Thanks a lot, Jinjin .
This is a clip with my journals . I'd be reàlly happy if you'd see it later" I said it all almost sobbing and handed a clip to him.

"I'll surely watch it. Is it the first time I'm seeing you? I don't know why your eyes and hair seems very known to me.
Your eyes are very mysterious. Oho, I'm having a terrifying headache", Jinjin was saying all this with a wondering voice and suddenly he hold his forehead and I could see it very clearly that he is having a hard time. Must be very much headache.

" Jinjin? You okay? Please, go and take rest. Otherwise your health can be worse. Please go, and don't forget to take medicine, " holding his hand I said it.

"No, I'm fine," he was becoming stubborn. Why does he only care about us all time .

"Manager Noh!! Hi, will you please take Jinjin enter and give him medicines. He is having a headache. Please, his health is the most priority to us," Manager Noh was near so I told him this and he came and talked to Jinjin and then they went from the stage.

Before leaving,, Jinjin hold my hand and shaked it and said, "Congratulations Roha for you success. Hope that you'll do great in future ".

He never forgets to appreciate about Rohas.

*********
Ohhh.. Finally Saila could meet his idol. Though Jinjin forgot everything, he could still find a connection with her . does it mean that Saila is Jinjin's soulmate. We can't tell it now.
Have you forgotten about Yerin? She could also be.
Let's see, what happens next.

Y'all.. This is @sailaroha
Thank you for reading. Please give your precious vote and let me know how you felt reading it.
Saranghaeyo. 💝