There was so much quarrel between them, although, it was Kalliste who held so much anger for him and Kollector just went it with no regrets. This was the only way he knew how to go about things, after all his life was just one big battle for him.
It wasn't about stealing or larceny, and it was about power.

Kollector let out a groan, "Enough of this. I must collect tribute. Perhaps I shall tell Shang Tsung of your... relentlessness." He said as he looked down at Kalliste. Then her expression changed from frustration to worry. "You— You will not!" Kalliste replied.

"Then, apologize for your insolence." He said with a dirty grin.

"Fine." She looked up at him with a steely gaze,

"I apologize." She said with the most insincere tone she could muster.

"...It is not enough." Said Kollector. Then, he extended his claw towards her, the back of his hand. "Kiss it."

Kalliste clenched her brows in the most perplexing and stunned expression, "What?"

"Your words are worthless. But perhaps actions will prove adequate.

Kalliste pursed her lips in annoyance, "You enjoy it, don't you? Making a fool out of me..."
Kollector said nothing and grinned. She had no other choice but to succumb to his word.
Kalliste gave in to his ghastly set of knuckles. Her lips pressed subtly together as she made contact with his fingers. It lasted just for one good second until it was done. Kollector did enjoy fooling around with her, now getting the upper hand.

"Good girl." Said Kollector as he pulled his hand back. He looked down at her and grinned. "Now, instead of wasting away your time. We will continue our collecting." 

So, the both of them continued their venture through the outskirts of Outworld. Once again Kollector's presence shook the locals, and Kalliste was slowly earning her reputation around town as a fierce, yet elegant woman that would do anything for her cause.

She was tired as she walked through the market and could see the fear in the locals' eyes. She didn't care as she walked by them, she had her mission to do. She had to be strong.
"We are to collect tribute from a dealer. He has often evaded the guards and earned quite a reputation." Said Kollector. He stopped at a corner of the market as he made sure the way was clear.

Kalliste followed him through the alley where a hidden tall was kept in solitude—a door dwelled in the shadows, just an arm's reach away from the wall.
"Here it is," Kollector said as he kept his eye on the market.

Kalliste nodded and went towards the door with brisk steps. She raised her hand, and her fingers hovered above the lock as if she was thinking about it.
Suddenly a fiery flame sparked right on the lock. The door opened with a creak.

It was a small room, but it was filled with riches, the most valuable items, and all of them were black.
When the two of them entered the room, a man in dark red attire looked up in surprise. His black hair and dark skin gave him a mysterious look. His dark eyes seemed to be hiding something. He was holding a short sword and a small dagger.

"Who are you?!" He said.

Kollector approached him, "You owe a great amount of tribute." He said with a grinning smile.

"I don't have time for this. Let me go! I'll pay for everything!" He pleaded.

"You think you can just pay my price? You have lost your chances." Said Kollector. He then unsheathed his blade and pointed it at the man's throat.

"No! Please don't kill me!" He cried. Kollector chuckled, "You should have thought about this before you decided to flee."

The man panicked as he looked to the side, knocking a couple of heavy vases on Kollector's head, and fled.
"Coward!" Kollector yelled as he brushed off the dust on his head.
Kalliste ran after the man into the streets of the alleyway as he tried to throw after in her path. She didn't give up on catching the man. Kollector followed behind her and soon caught up with her.
She only focused on the man, evading every obstacle until she reached the end of the alleyway. There was a dead-end, and she saw trying to climb the wall but proved to be effortless.
Kalliste slowly approached the man, glaring at his fear. Her silent gaze was choking him. "Give what you owe, or else..." She threatened.