𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Did you fuck her in this room while I was waiting for you at the bar?"

"Yes," I croaked.

"You did a fucking one eighty, Roseanne. You went from coming to my office for an afternoon quickie to not responding to my calls." He laughed without humor. His eyes didn't meet mine.

"Tae?"

"How many times?" He asked curtly.

"Taejoon?"

"How many times?"

I shrugged. "I don't know."

"That many, huh? That's fucked up Roseanne," Taejoon inquired. He turned his gaze on Lisa. "Do you have a number? Can you remember how many times you fucked my wife? Rough estimate? How many times in the few weeks that you approached us have you fucked my wife?"

"Over fifty times, three or four times a day...most days if you want to get fucking technical," Lisa spluttered angrily. "Why the fuck does that matter?" The veins in her neck were sprouting as she shouted.

"You are the scum of the fucking earth!" Taejoon fumed no longer acknowledging my presence. "You had the balls to ask me to fuck my wife. You had her for one night. That wasn't good enough. So, you harass her until she caved. Why? Is it the fact that she's mine? You can't get off on fucking available women? Out of all the women that come in and out of this club, why'd you have to come after my wife, Lalisa?"

"You don't appreciate her. You don't understand her. You weren't even aware of the fact that we've been fucking for the past three weeks. I applaud you for hanging on to her this long, and I really hope you've enjoyed your time with her because she's coming home with me."

Taejoon laughed dryly. "You are a conceited fuck. You've actually deluded yourself into believing that you're good enough for her. That's hysterical Lalisa."

"I'm better for her than you are. None of this would've happened if you weren't so lackadaisical about your responsibilities as a husband. You just handed her to me! She's your wife! You shouldn't have let anyone touch her especially not someone who was bold enough to ask you face-to-face to fuck her. Sharing her not only makes you moronic, it also makes you naïve."

"You don't know the first thing about being a husband. You don't know a thing about her. Do you honestly think that sex is enough to carry a relationship for sixty or seventy years? Do you even want to be married? Do you want a family? Are you ready to give up your lifestyle for her? What makes you think for one second that you deserve her?"

"I may not deserve her but I love her-" Lisa's words broke off as Taejoon slammed his fist into Lisa's jaw so unexpectedly that I wasn't sure it had even happened until Lisa came across the desk, and tackled Taejoon. Lisa punched Taejoon until blood spilled from his nose. I grabbed Lisa's shirt attempting to pull her off of Taejoon but she was much stronger.

"Lisa stop!" I shouted pulling her shirt as hard as I could; so hard, I heard the fabric ripping as I tugged. "Stop it, please!"

Taejoon curled his arm around Lisa's neck forcing his weight on her. Taejoon started pounding his fists into Lisa's chest repeatedly.  His knuckles crashed into Lisa's mouth spewing blood.

"Taejoon!" I shouted persistently trying to stop this ridiculous brawl

Three men in black suits charged into the room causing the door to dangle off its hinges. Two of them grabbed Lisa while the other stood in front of Taejoon.

"Are you alright, ma'am?" The taller blonde one asked Lisa.

"Yeah," Lisa muttered sucking on her busted lower lip.