chapter 16

It's still SimpForMattiaPolibio
Tehe

edit: hey its me i had to update on my computer....so- yeah

______________
I looked everywhere, I skipped a whole three periods looking for this boy. Dont even make me mention how many times our names were called on the speaker.

I walked down a hallway I walked down around five minutes ago. Looking to see if I missed anywhere.

Suddenly my trail got cut short, the sounds of small whimpering and crying coming from in the janitors closet. I took a deep breath, holing on the knob and opening the door, my eyes squinted shut.

As I swung it open. My heart sunk to the bottom of my chest, a bloody kairi on the floor using the rest of his strength to move his arm over his face as a shield.

3rd person Pov

"Pl-Please don't hurt m-me" he painfully stuttered out.

Mattia shook out of his thoughts, slowly walking over to the boy, trying not to startle him.

"h-hey its me babyboy. You're okay, I'm here" he cooed, placing the boy in the table as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Bubby?"

"Hey princess, I'm here dont worry" he moved his legs in between the boys parted ones. Softly pushing his head down on his chest.

"y-you promised" kairi sniffled.

"Yes I did. And I'm so so so fucking sorry kai, if I wasnt so foolish none of this would have happened." Mattia said. Gilt laced in his sentence. He knew how soft kairi was, one wrong word and the boy would fall apart.

The smaller stayed quiet, letting himself be babied by the taller. Thoughts like 'He didnt save you for a reason' and 'he was in the bathroom kai, he loves you' collided and argued in his head.

"It's okay" he spoke, knowing its not.

"No its not" mattia shook his head.

"Yes it-

"No it's not kairi, its not! A promise that was just made was broken, I am so so sorry"

Even tho the wasain was hurt physically. He hurt even more mentally, seeing how guilty his lover felt.

"I love you" kairi spoke quietly into the boys chest.

"I love you to kai. So so fucking much its unbelievable"

They stayed in that position for a few minutes until mattia finally spoke.

"Let's get you home"

"What about class" kairi shook his head and mattia's request.

"I wasnt asking princess" mattia chuckled, lifting kairi up and throwing him over him shoulder. Slapping his ass in the process.

"Oww you bucket of nuggets" the smaller squirmed.

Mattia shook his head and laughed at his boyfriends stupid response. Walking out the closet and to the exit.

One thing on his mind.

"I hurt him, I hurt him bad"

A/n: yeah it's short, sorry I'm tired :(

👁👄👁
\__🍜'\__/

~nefi