chapter 15

HOLA! ~nefi @SimpForMattiaPolibio

Oh um by the way, SimpForMattiaPolibio (me) is apart of the LGBTQ community so-

It was the next day and both boys were walking into school. Now that the whole school new about there not so secret relationship anymore. They actually did a few stuff out in public.

As they made their way into the building, hand in hand. They got a few disgusted stares from people, making kairi feel mildly uncomfortable. Squeezing mattia's hands tightly.

Mattia took notice to the boys uneasiness and smiled down at him. A way of comfort.

"Uh bubs I'm gonna head to the bathroom alright? You wanna come with or just head to class?" Mattia asked, slightly shaking from his needs to the restroom.

Kairi slightly giggled as he stood on his tippy toes and kissed the tallers cheek.

"Go before you piss yourself. I'm going to class" he smiled.

As mattia basically ran to the bathroom, kairi made his way to class. Not wanting to be late for the third time this week.

He couldnt help but feel as if someone was watching him, he turned slightly to check but was immediately pushed into empty closet. Whoever pushed him in locked the door behind them.

Kairi was pushed against a mini gate, making him groan from the intense pain.

"Well if it isnt the little fag" the boy now identified as Josh spat. Turning the light on making kairi get a good look at his face.

"w-what do you want" kairi stopped, taking a while to remember his name. "Josh?"

"Bingo babyboy" he smirked, walking closer to the wasain with his hand balled up in a fist.

"You know, your really cute for someone who likes men" he whispered in the boys ear.

"That's not very straight of you josh now is it?" Kairi snapped back, rolling his eyes in disbelief.

"Dont talk back to me Polibio"  his jaw clenched.

"Or wha-

Kairi was cut off by a punch being thrown at him. Hitting him straight in the nose, stomach and cheek.

He fell to the floor groaning, he felt. Numb.

The pain lasted for a split second until he felt nothing, he was just a body with a soul. No feelings.

"As I said, dont talk back to me Polibio And tell anyone about this, and you'll have a round two" he grinned. Walking out the room and slamming the door behind him.

Kairi layed on the floor, one thought in his mind.

"Mattia promised"

Time skip
Mattia's pov

I had just finished up in the bathroom, walking out and spotting josh and his friends laughing.

I just rolled my eyes and tried to walk past them, not in the mood for a fight. But right when I was trying to leave, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

As I turned around, I felt my blood boil.

"Hey matti boy, hows your quote on quote "bAbY bOy" he snickered.

"Josh what the hell do you want" I clapped back. He looked taken back and nervous, making me slightly smile.

"Oh nothin I just got a really cute picture to show you, wanna see?" He turned around. Taking his phone out of his back pocket. I swear I want to just tackle him.

"Bro I'm not here for you to waist my fucking- WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled. Looking at the phone, seeing a picture of my kai on the floor, his nose bloody as he sobbed, but yet a smile was on his face?

"Oh what? You should have seen this coming" Josh snarled, making my hands clench into a fist.

"Fuck I gotta go find him"

A/n: YURRRR

~nefi