We meet again

The day went by slowly, because the anticipation was so strong. Hisoka told me today was the day I would be able to see Illumi again. I rummaged through my clothes trying to find something that I could wear, but I hated the way I looked in everything. "Looks like this fashion show is over, it's time for the fight." Hisoka stood up. I was confused on what "fight" he was talking about, so I tilted my head. Seconds later I gasped, "Oh, Gon's fight today!" His eyes lit up before he turned towards the door. I quickly gathered my things and followed him out. On the way to the arena, I was oblivious to the replays on the small screens above. That's Gon and his opponent, Koji. Although Hisoka has told me about Gon, I can't help but worry for him. From what I've observed on the screen, Koji is a specialist. It looks like he has some sort of movement ability, as if he can conjure himself  instead of a weapon. Hisoka snapped his fingers in my line of vision to get my attention. "Meet me at the room when the match is over." He ordered before fading into the crowd. I scanned my surroundings to look for familiar faces, luckily I found Killua. I made a b-line towards him, but not without struggling against the aggressive crowd. "Oh, you're here." Killua said bemused. "I sure am, told you I would be." I half smiled. He shrugged me off and turned back to the main event. Gon spotted us right away. I could tell he was surprised to see me, since his eyes perked up. "GO GET HIM GON!" Killua cheered on his best friend. 'How adorable their friendship is.' I blushed a their innocence. "Three, two, one!" The ref counted down. Koji wasn't one for dialogue, he attacked immediately. "He's aggressive." I noted aloud to myself. Koji wore a kimono to obscure his movement, which helped him landed the first blow. "1 point to Koji, clean hit." The ref called out. "But I blocked!" Gon exclaimed. The ref shrugged, making it difficult for Gon to argue for the point. 'Gon you can't waste time, you need to figure it out what he's doing.' As if he heard me, he nodded and dropped the argument. "He's focused now." Killua smirked to himself. Gon kept getting beat around like nothing, making Koji smirk pridefully. I used gyo but there was nothing to be seen, yet Koji kept hitting Gon. He was more agile than Gon, hitting him before we could even see it happen. In the replays I watched earlier, there wasn't anything like this. Maybe Koji has been keeping his abilities secret, so he would be guaranteed to win. I was stumped, what could it be? 'Gon will figure it out himself.' I reassured myself. It was hard to keep watching, because he was injured badly. Blood was smeared all over the porcelain tiles, Gon's left eye was swollen, his jaw was bruised, and I'm sure multiple of his bones are broken. I covered my eyes as he got body slammed into the floor. I flinched at the loud crack of his bones shattering. "He might lose this one." I peaked through my fingers. "No, he's got it." Killua looked determined, his eyes never leaving Gon. "There's something wrong about this." I said aloud. "No shit." Killua snorted. I reluctantly watched the match until I saw something move. "Did you see that?" I asked Killua. "What? Gon getting punched into the wall?" He said sarcastically. "No, it's like Koji glitched. Watch closer." I explained. Seconds later it happened again. "See? You saw it didn't you?" I nudged him excitedly. "Yea, that's weird. What do you think it is?" He looked me in the eye. "Give me a second." I had so many thoughts I couldn't quite form the answer I was looking for. Before this didn't happen, he must be getting tired. If it were his nen, he wouldn't glitch like that. I analyzed everything about Koji, gathering any information I could about him. His dark hair was tied up with a white stone on top, giving it a nice contrast. His kimono was white and blue, as well as the hilt of his sword. There wasn't anything abnormal about his appearance, so the analysis stopped there. "He's getting tired, this is his nen!" I exclaimed to Killua. He looked at me as if I were crazy. "Hear me out, we already know he's a specialist. His ability must be teleport." I explained. "If it were teleport, that doesn't explain why we can't see him do it. I've used my gyo." Killua argued. "That's what I thought too, but specialists can use all the other techniques from the nen wheel. He's teleporting, but he's using a conjuration technique to hide himself." I went on. "Okay, I see what you're saying. Like he's conjuring himself instead of a weapon." Killua said exactly what I thought when I observed the replays at the entrance. There wasn't a way to tell Gon what we figured out, we could only watch him and hope that he figures it out as well. "The hard thing is to know how to counter it once he's aware." I spoke. "Gon is smart. He'll turn this around." Killua never doubted Gon's abilities, it was so inspiring. As Killua predicted, Gon adapted to Koji's playstyle. That prideful smirk on Koji's face slowly diminished as Gon was making a comeback. Soon, the fight was over and the crowd went wild for Gon. I was going to congratulate Gon, but then I remembered Hisoka's orders. "Right after the match, come to my room." His words echoed in my head. "I have to go, but tell Gon I am proud of him!" I waved off and ran to Hisoka's room. I unlocked the door and walked in, the moment I was in the line of sight a card was flung at me. This time I dodged it with the skills I've developed recently. "Progress, good to see it." Hisoka was standing in the middle of the room. "Yes, you wanted to see me? The match is over." I asked. "I can see that, who won?" He smirked. "I think you know." I narrowed my eyes. "Ah yes I do, it was so relieving to watch~." He moaned. I looked away in disgust, "Stop that now Hisoka." "Oh, but I thought you liked this?" He teased. "When have I ever said I liked this, you're so gross!" I looked at him and he was smirking with Illumi next to him. My eyes widened and I almost choked on air. "Illumi." I didn't know what to do, so I stood there shocked. "Come on, don't be so stiff. You've been wanting to see him all week." Hisoka joked. I death glared him because I didn't want Illumi to know. He seemed to ignore the comment, but the eye contact he held with me was still strong. "You have things to tell me." His blood lust emitted from him, but I held my ground. I wasn't aware of anything I have done wrong. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the jet. I have never been so scared before.