Strange Obstacles (Kacchan Edition)

Start from the beginning

   "Woah woah, it's no one's fault!" Pinky came between us followed by Shitty hair.

   "Clearly the rest of the course can't be trusted so we'll settle the debt with something else." Shitty Hair smiled.

   "And Bakugou will clean up the course by himself."

   "That's not fair!!" I yell. (Y/n) laughs and agrees quickly while the rest join her in agreement.

   "It's fine I'll help you, bro." Shitty Hair wraps an arm around me.

   We walk away to start cleaning up. When I look back I see her doing push-ups and couldn't contain my laughter.

   "Hey bro, want to talk about it?"

   "The hell is there to talk about." I look at him and he just stared back. "Ok, I said it fell because of her weight." I mumble.

   "That is so unmanly!! Never talk about someone's weight!"

   "You don't think I know that?! It just slipped out. . .besides it's not true."

   "When have you carried her?" He said in voice I just hate. I punched him hard but he used his quirk, then I went back to carrying trash.

   "Never. When we were fighting she tried to pin me." A few times, but I don't want to egg him on.

   "Ohh." We kept cleaning in silence before he asked, "When are you going to ask her out?" I froze. I never thought about anything like that. Maybe it's just because I don't want to distract her from becoming a hero. It would be unfair to her. "Bro?" He tapped my shoulder.

   I pushed his hand away and continued working. "I don't." I didn't have to see him to know the look he gave me. "How can I possibly date someone I can't even look in the eyes properly?" I mutter under my breath.

   "It's normal." I look up at him. "To be scared to see someone you love afraid."

   "Don't put words in my mouth!" Love? He wasn't even supposed to hear me.

   After some time the rest of the class joined in. I was pushing the fridge back when she decided to come over. "Hey, murderer."

   "Shut up, you're alive aren't you." I kept pushing.

   She sat in the now opened fridge. "When did you even have the time to put this together?"

   "After I left your house." She said something I couldn't hear. "Huh?"

   "C'mon man, no breaks! March soldier!!"

   "Okay chief, but in my defense it was a lot easier on the way there."

   "RUDE!" My next push threw it over. For a second I thought she was still in it. "Oh gosh, I need to go help out our classmates." She skipped away to round face.

   "COME BACK HERE AND HELP ME PICK IT UP!!"

   "but you're the one who pushed it over!!"  Whatever I say about that girl, she has guts.

   I keep pushing the fridge and for a split second I saw his reflection on the partially rusted metal. I turned to shitty hair and asked if he saw it too. "Must've  been your mind playing tricks." I shake my head and continue on. It wasn't long until I realized something.

   It was all in my head! That's his quirk, it explains everything. Him knowing when (y/n) was going to knock on the bathroom door. That must've been why he paused, because he can only see one mind at a time. It explains why only I saw him.