"Poor Nik, he isn't used to rejection." She put on her faux sad face, grabbing his cheek lightly. He swatted her away as she laughed at him.

"Isn't she stunning?"

"She certainly looks good walking away from you." Kol nodded.

"I'll take that as a challenge." Klaus put down his drink, walking after Caroline. Azalea smiled, grabbing Kol's drink and putting it on the bar, as well as hers. She grabbed his hand and led him to the hallway that led to the bathrooms, and she began kissing him.

He backed her up against the wall, kissing her. She laughed, vamp speeding so that he was on the wall and she was in front of him. They kissed for a little longer until she fell to the ground, with a pool stick stabbed into her back.

"Mind being a little more discreet?" Alaric said, before stabbing Kol with a dagger. Azalea groaned in pain as Alaric carried him away. She pulled the pool stick out of her torso, before standing back up and following where they took Kol.

She saw Alaric dragging Kol out of the door. She sped over to him, pushing him against the wall outside and undaggering Kol. Stefan ran at her, but Klaus suddenly showed up and threw Stefan behind him.

"I should have killed you months ago." Klaus said to Damon.

"Do it. It's not going to stop Esther from killing you." Damon challenged.

"What did you say about my mother?"

"You didn't know I was friends with your mummy? Yeah, we have a lot in common. She hates you as much as I do." Damon taunted. Klaus was about to attack Damon when Elijah appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Leave him! We still need them, Niklaus." Elijah told him.

"What did mother do? What did she do, Elijah?" Elijah walked down the stairs towards Damon, holding a phone.

"You tell me where the witches are or I'll have my sister kill Elena right now." He threatened Damon looked up at the clock tower.

"You told me we had until after nine."

"I'm sure Rebekah will be more than happy to start her work early."

"Fine! Fine! They're at the old witch house!" Damon admitted. Elijah nodded at Azalea, Kol, and Klaus. The three exchanged glances, before walking up the stairs.

"I'm going with you." Azalea declared. Kol immediately shook his head.

"No. I can't risk you getting hurt at the hands of my mother." He told her. She crossed her arms.

"You understand I would risk my life if it meant both of you would live, right?" She asked. "I'm going, whether or not you like it."

Klaus stepped in. "No, I-"

"Azalea is coming." Elijah said, making them all look back at him. He continued up the steps, stopping when he got to the top. "This is family business, and Azalea is family."

She smiled, overjoyed at what Elijah said. "Kol, trust me. I won't let her lay a finger on me. I swear."

Kol eventually agreed to let her go, and the four sped off to the witch house, finding Esther and Finn inside of a pentagram made out of salt. The four walked out of the woods into the clearing to face them.

"My sons, come forward." Esther said.

"Stay beside me, mother." Finn instructed, intended to protect her.

"It's okay. They can't enter." Kol approached the pentagram and the torches around it flared up brightly. Azalea pulled him back.

"That's lovely. We're stuck out here, while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb. How pathetic you are, Finn." Kol spat, his grip on Azalea's hand tightening as his anger got the best of him.

"Be quiet, Kol. Your brother knows virtue you cannot even imagine." Esther told him.

"Whatever you think of us, killing your own children will be an atrocity." Elijah attempted to sway her.

"My only regret is that I did not let you die a thousand years ago." She announced.

"Enough. All this talk is boring me. End this now, Mother, or I'll send you back to Hell." Klaus threatened her.

"For a thousand years, I've been forced to watch you. Felt the pain of every victim, suffered while you shed blood. Even you, Elijah, with your claim to nobility, you're no better. All of you. You're a curse on this Earth. Stretched out over generations. If you've come to plead for your life, I'm sorry, you've wasted your time." Esther said, looking over to Azalea. "And you. You have been a curse on my children ever since they first met you. The murder they've committed, simply for some girl they accidentally killed."

Azalea swallowed, letting go of Kol's hands. "You don't get to patronize me when you're the one trying to kill your kids because you've been ghost stalking them."

Esther's facial expression suddenly changed. Not because of what Azalea has said, but something bigger was happening. "No! Sisters! Do not abandon me!"

"Mother!" Finn called out. The pentagram torches flared up. Finn grabbed Esther as the three brothers and Azalea shielded their eyes from the flames. After a moment the torches died out. Elijah, Klaus, Azalea, and Kol stood around in shock, Esther and Finn nowhere to be found.

Kol and Azalea were on the road, leaving Mystic Falls as soon as they could. She had so much to show him, and they had all the time in the world.

"Right. So, the first thing you're gonna learn about: music. Music is so different. We're gonna start with my personal favorites, AC/DC, Queen, and Ozzy Osborne." Azalea explained, as Kol drove. "First song is Crazy Train by Ozzy Osborne."

She began to play the song. It was one of her favorites, and she knew Kol would like it. She was right, he started tapping his foot to the rhythm of the song, while still focusing on the road. She began to sing the song. She had never been good at singing, but she didn't care. Embarrassment was a thing of the past.

As the song ended, she played another, and another, and another, and- well, you get the point. (a little 2nd pov action for you😎) He decided that he like hard rock. She smiled. "Okay. I have a song you are gonna hate. But you have to listen to it."

"Oh? Do I?"

"Yup, because if not, I won't teach you how to use a credit card and a debit card, and I'd love to see you figure all that out on your own." She smiled, showing him her credit card.

"Fine. What is it?"

"It's called 'I Want It That Way' by Backstreet
Boys." She announced, before starting the song. She turned it all the way up, singing along.

" 'Cause I want it that way!" She finished, laughing as he immediately turned the volume down. "You can't tell me you didn't like that at least a little bit."

"The only thing enjoyable about that song was the end."

"Ugh! Tasteless!" She said dramatically.

"Where are we going anyway? You've had me driving for hours."

"The good old town of Las Vegas. Where the party never stops." Azalea announced

"It sounds like my sort of place." Kol said, with a smirk.

"Oh, trust me, it is."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*