(2)

Taehyung's POV
"Hyung, I going now bye"
"Ok tae good luck."

I left my house and went towards the company. I reached the company and got out of the cab. It's a huge building. I entered the building and searched for the receptionist.

"Oh hello can you tell me where are the interview's taken?"
"Take the elevator to the 9th floor and you will find people waiting there."
"Ok thank you "

I was waiting for my turn.

"Kim Taehyung"
"It's me." I said and raised my hand.
"You can come in."

I went inside the room.
"Hello Mr Kim , please take a seat."

"So let's start with the interview." He said and I nodded.

"Ok let me introduce myself first, I am Jeon Jungkook the manager of Park company."

"So Mr Kim why do you think you can do this job?"

"I think that I am capable of taking care of people and work."

"Ok so your details says that you have a degree in arts. So why do you want to be someone's assistant rather than an artist."

"I have tried numerous jobs related to art but my talents weren't enough. So now I have to have a normal job to support myself. Art is like a hobby now."

"Ok I have gone through your resume. We will call you if you are selected ok."

"Thank you sir." I said and bowed.

I came home from there. I don't know if I will be selected or not.

Jimin's POV
"Jungkook, where is the final report of the deal with the Min's ?"

"It's not ready yet."

"What? It's been 3 days and it's still not ready?"

"Calm down Jimin. They will finish it soon."

"Oh God"

"Anyways jimin I have taken the interviews for the post of your assistant. I have found some eligible ones this time. I have kept their resumes in your table. Go through it and select someone."

"What I thought you did that already."

"No I haven't, you always have a problem with my choices. So this time choose yourself. "

"Oh jungkook I don't have time for that shit just choose someone for me."

"Oh okay , I will read out their names and you will just choose it ok?"

"Okay okay"

"Kim Jisoo"
"No"

"Park Je euni"
"No"

"Kim Taehyung "
"Um"

"Wow you are choosing him?"
"I mean his name is good. Okay just select him. I don't care. If he is not good enough I will fire him immediately."

"Oh God. Don't fire anyone this time ok. I don't have any energy to take more interviews."

Jungkook walked out of my office. I checked the resume of the person name Kim Taehyung.

Wow someone who graduated from an art school wants to be an  assistant. Interesting I thought.

Taehyung's POV
Ring
Ring
Ring

I was taking my evening nap when my phone suddenly rang.

"Hello" I said.
"Is this Kim taehyung?"
"Yeah"
"I would like to inform you that you are selected for the post that you applied. Please start from tomorrow at 8.30 sharp."
"Thank you"

I couldn't believe that I got selected. I going to work at the most powerful company of Seoul. Park company here I come.

~~~

The next day.
3rd person POV
"Hello Mr Kim nice to see you today. "
"Thank you for accepting me Mr jeon."

"Let me show you the CEO's office."
"The CEO?"
"Yeah the CEO, you are gonna be his assistant. "
"I am gonna be the CEO's assistant? I thought I was gonna your or someone else's assistant"

"Didn't you read the in the website. We have clearly stated that we needed a assistant for the CEO "

"Oh I think I didn't read that part."

"Anyways let me warn you. The CEO is very strict, he will not accept any mistakes. So act carefully ok"

"Ok" taehyung said. He was already very nervous. He didn't even know that he  was going to be the CEO's assistant.

Jungkook led him inside a room along with himself.

There taehyung saw a man that he assumed was the CEO. He had slightly blonde hair and was working on his computer. He didn't even spare a glance at them.

"Jimin, this is your new assistant."

He looked up and signaled me to sit.

"So you are Kim Taehyung."
"Yes sir."

"Okay so jungkook guide him to the assistant office and show him all the works. "

"Ok" jungkook replied.

"And Taehyung I have rules here that you need to follow to keep your job."

Taehyung's POV
Rules? I wonder what kind of rules.

"You will have to maintain my schedules daily and manage paperworks. And if you come late or be late in submitting your work you are gonna get fired." He said.

"Okay you can go now."

I stood up and jungkook led me to a small office right opposite to the CEO's office.

He showed me how to fill up the forms. I immediately started to work.

I can't manage to be fired from this job otherwise I will become a homeless person. This job is nice. It gives a decent amount of salary. But the CEO is definitely not nice. He is very strict. I have to be careful in order to keep my job.

Jimin's POV
Jungkook introduced me to my new assistant.  He seemed to be nervous , I mean who wouldn't be nervous if they got the chance to be  an employee in the most wealthiest company of Seoul. I think he was smaller than me. He was shorter than me.
( A/N just for the story's sake jimin is taller than taehyung.)

It was already 2.30 PM, I have to go and pick up Ye ni from school. I closed my laptop and went out of my office. Taehyung came out his office, so I stopped and called him.

"Hey, I will be gone for one and half hour. If the Min's come early just inform me." I said and he nodded.

Taehyung's POV
He told me about the Min's meeting. Jungkook already informed me about the meeting. I have to prepare the things for the meeting. But I am hungry now.

I decided to go the cafeteria. While I was heading to the cafeteria a girl approached me.

"Hey  you must be the new assistant of Mr Park?"
"Yeah"
"Oh nice to meet you. I am lisa manoban."
"Nice to meet you too I am Kim Taehyung."
"Come let's have lunch together" she offered me and I agreed.

"Guys meet Taehyung, he is the new assistant of the CEO." Lisa said to the people sitting on the cafeteria table. They all introduced themselves. They seemed very friendly.

"I hope so you won't end up getting fired up like the last assistant." The girl name Su min said.

"Why?" I asked
"You are new here so you don't know. Mr park is very strict related to work. The last assistant got fired because she couldn't finish a work on time." Su min said.

"Yeah she was crying when she left the office that day." Lisa said.

I was pretty shocked to hear that he made someone cry. I don't know what's gonna happen to me.

"Better be careful ok taehyung"
"Yeah" I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued.