𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝

Start from the beginning

Her feet carried her down the stairs, looking at the family eating at the dinner table. Her younger brother, only about 8 years old, sat with them with a smile on his face. Amelia was happy he was content with their living situation. Despite hating her father's side, she was glad he was at least smiling.

"Amelia, nice of you—"

"I need to borrow a car," She cut him off, a serious look on her face.

"Absolutely not, sit down—"

The blonde sitting at the other end of the table, the Walmart Kim Kardashian, decided to speak, cutting off her father for a second time.

"Let her take a car, Matthew." She gave the girl a polite smile, pointing over to the keys hanging on the wall. Her father didn't seem to be happy with the idea, but nonetheless didn't say anything else. "She's been through enough, don't you think."

Amelia grabbed the keys, heading out the door. She was skeptical of the woman, but didn't question it. She could care less about the female, and entered the extremely nice black car. Thoughts of driving it off a cliff in it crossed her mind, but she waved them off and drove to see her friends.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"Where the hell have you been," Kie said, reaching at her for a hug. Amelia couldn't breathe as the girl squeezed her tightly. "And where the hell did you get that car?"

Kiara started checking out the car, attracting all the rest of the pogues over. JJ ran his hands over the car, his eyes in awe.

"It's not important, why are we at a graveyard?" Amelia questioned, her hand on her hip.

"What kind of side job are you working?" JJ thought out loud.

A large smack was heard and everyone went silent.

"John B thinks he has a lead on where his dad is," Pope mentioned, filling the silence.

The crew walked through the dark forest, any light being consumed by the overgrown leaves. Kiara reached out for Amelia's hand, a kind smile resting on her face. Amelia softened her hard features, gratefully accepting the hand. The brunette seemed to block out John B's talking, her mind in a different place.

"Help me with the door," JB called out, "Come on."

The group gathered together, grunting as they tried to pry the door open. Their efforts seemed to barely do anything to the fully concrete door.

"Are you pushing?"

"Yes, I'm pushing."

"Come on,"

"You are all idiots," Amelia spoke up, "Kiara and I could easily squeeze in."

"Didn't think of that."

"Yeah now that I think about it—"

Amelia shushed the boys, giving Kiara a side glance.

"I can get through," Kiara commented, shining her flashlight at the seven-hundred pound door.  Amelia hesitantly glanced at her, offering to go for her. Kiara shook her head, stepping forward and letting the brunette relax. "I'll do it,"

The boys pulled the vines off the door, boosting Kiara in the small hole.

"Remind me what we're looking for?" Kie asked, glancing back at the group.

"You'll know when you see it," John B answered

"Alright, one, two," Kiara launched herself into the hole, "Alright, forget about three."

Amelia stayed back, sitting on a large abandoned rock. Pope took a seat next to the girl, gently pushing her shoulder.

"You alright there, Lia?" He asked, swinging an arm around the brunette. Amelia rested her head on Pope's shoulder, sighing.

"I'll be okay," She said gently, "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, anything."

"You think you're going to regret doing all this?" Pope sighed, bringing her closer.

"JB has been there when I didn't have anyone else. So, if I end up doing something batshit crazy, at least I know I helped him." Amelia let a peaceful smile cross her face and closed her eyes, waiting for Kie.

The curious blonde from afar looked over to his best friend getting way to friendly to the tan brunette. Pain coated his face, as if salt was being rubbed into an open wound. He locked eyes with his best friend, the emotion on his face being ripped off almost immediately. Pope shook his head at JJ, rubbing the girl's arm.

The blonde turned around, his eyes now focused on Kiara rather than the girl he broke.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

kiara and amelia are my babies❤️
i want to change amelia's face claim because madison beer is so problematic but i feel like its too late >:(

finnsgrazer