29. That's Why

*Hello everyone! And let me just say, this is my longest fic so far! I would've probably ended it a while ago so thank you all for the support and well, enjoy the chapter*

// Dean's POV

"So where are you living now? Cause I'm for certain walking you." Cas smiled and squeezed Dean's hand.

Dean blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I-- well uh...we just got here so I don't exactly have a place to stay, unless I can move back in to my old place."

"Yea someone bought that house a while ago. Well this is good for me!" Cas smiled widely.

Dean looked at him, eye brows raised.

"You get to live with me!" Cas gushed.

Dean chuckled walked towards his Impala.

Castiel smiled and got into the passenger seat.

"Well I would've opened the car but okay." Dean laughed and walked over to the other side of the car and got in.

+++++

Once they arrived, Dean quickly ran out and ran towards Cas' side of the car.

Dean opened the door and smiled.

"Why thank you, although I think I should've done it since I'm taking you to my house." Cas smirked.

Dean blushed and let himself be lead to the door.

"It still looks the same." Dean smiled.

"What did you expect to come home to a mansion of some sort?" Cas asked.

Dean shrugged and kissed his cheek before following Cas inside.

"Gabby! I'm h-- what."

Gabriel was currently doing some weird chicken dance while Sam sat there laughing his ass off.

Gabriel looked over at Cas and Dean, waved and continued doing his little dance.

"Dean!" Sam smiled and went to greet his brother but stopped midway when he noticed Cas and Dean's fingers intertwined with one another.

His eyes widened and he ran to grab Gabriel, who seemed offended when he was cut short of his dance. Sam dragged him to their brothers and pointed at their hands.

Gabriel smiled widely and looked up at them.

He made a few hand signals at Cas and wrapped an arm around Sam's waist.

Sam blushed darkly and looked up at Cas.

"w-what did he say?" Sam asked.

Castiel chuckled and squeezed Dean's hand.

"He said, 'Looks like we both fell for the Winchesters.'"

Sam blushed and looked over at Gabriel. Did he really love him?

"Well you got that right." Cas smirked and pushed Dean against a wall, crashing their lips together.

Gabriel rolled his eyes and dragged Sam away to his room.

"Your brother just kissed Dean." Sam stated, shocked.

Gabriel wrote something on a sheet of paper and handed it to him with a smirk.

Get used to it, they'll probably be doing that a lot.

Sam chuckled and nodded in response. They could hear fainting groans and moaning coming from the living room.

Gabriel scrunched up his nose and covered his ears.

"Quiet it down over there!" Sam yelled.

They heard the older boys chuckle and finally settle down.

Gabriel sighed in relief and sat on his bed, swinging his legs. Sam smiled and sat next to him.

"So what's with that girl? Jessica?" Sam asked, looking straight at Gabriel.

Gabriel wrote something else on the paper and showed it to him.

I already told you. She moved in a while ago. What else do you want to know? Of course she goes to another school so yea.

Sam shrugged and looked down at his feet.

"I know but...why'd she kiss me?" He asked quietly.

I don't know...maybe you're just her type...

Sam blushed and looked away.

Of course she can't have you.

Gabriel showed Sam the note and smirked. Sam looked at him confused.

"And why not?"

Gabriel smiled and closed the space between them, leaving Sam wide eyed and shocked.

After Gabriel pulled away, he smiled and mouthed two words.

"That's why."

Sam smiled and kissed him again, placing his hand on the back of his neck.

They stayed quiet after that kiss. Not knowing what to say. Until Gabriel grabbed some pyjamas and put them on, giving Sam an extra pair.

Gabriel smiled and pulled Sam in bed next to him.

Sam smiled and gladly joined him. Gabriel sighed and nuzzled his face against Sam's chest.

And they fell asleep like that. The next morning Dean and Cas walked into Gabe's room and found them in the same position.

*Hey guys! Just thought I'd give you all a nice fluffy chapter! Ehhehe Sabriel is now canon. Unless I make Jessica interfere. Who knows?
Dean and Cas almost did the do!

So yes I hope you enjoyed it

ComeAlongHolmes_ *