5. You Must Be Sam

// Sam's POV

Sam opened his eyes to the sound of the bell ringing.

He sat up and looked around. Gabriel wasn't there anymore.

Sam stood up and stretched.

He saw Gabriel over by a coat rack, looking at his feet as he swayed from side to side. He was probably waiting for his mom to pick him up.

Sam walked over to him and smiled.

"Hi." He waved.

Gabriel waved and looked over at the door.

Sam looked back towards the class and saw John walking around, grabbing his stuff, Sherlock never leaving his side. Sam knew they'd be friends for a long time.

"Gabby!" Someone called happily.

Sam turned around and saw Gabriel running up and hugging a boy in all black and blue and black hair.

Gabriel made a few hand signals and the man glanced at Sam.

"You're Sam?"

Sam gulped and slowly nodded.

The man smiled and ruffled Sam's hair.

"Don't worry. He told me. I'm Cas. Thanks for talking to my little brother." He winked.

Sam smiled and nodded quickly.

Cas took Gabriel and walked over to Ellen. She hugged him and they talked. Gabriel looked at Sam and smiled.

Sam smiled and looked over at the door.

Where was Dean?

// Dean's POV

Dean walked down the hall of the elementary school and looked for Sam's class.

He made sure to memorize where it was so he wouldn't lose Sammy.

Dean found it easily and looked for Sammy.

He saw him waiting by the door and smiled widely.

"Sammy!" Dean called. Sam looked up and smiled widely, running over to his brother.

Dean picked him up so Sam was sitting on his shoulder.

"Have a good first day of school Sammy?"

"Yes! I met people!" Sam smiled.

Dean smiled and looked around for Ellen but instead found someone else he didn't expect to find.

Castiel.

Please don't notice me please don't notice me.

"Oh Dean! Here for Sam I see!" Ellen called causing Cas to turn around.

Dean sighed and smiled at her.

"Hey Deanie!" Cas smirked. Dean blushed and set Sam down, holding his hand. He noticed Cas was holding someone elses hand. A small kid, hiding behind his leg.

"H-hi Castiel." Dean smiled. Sam looked up at him confused but just looked away with a shrug.

"Sammy's your brother?" He asked smiling at Sam. Dean looked down at his brother before looking back up at Cas.

"Yes."

Cas smiled and picked up the boy next to him. They looked nothing alike. Cas was all punk like and the boy looked completely innocent.

"This is Gabriel. And he's my little brother." Cas smiled and kissed the young boys cheek.

Dean smiled to himself.

"Well we have to go now." Dean nodded before walking off with Sam.

Sam waved at Gabriel and followed Dean.

"Hey wait Dean!" Cas called. Dean pretended that he didn't hear him and walked faster.

Cas ran up to him without Gabriel.

"Hey Sammy, could you uh go talk with Gabriel for a few minutes? I need to talk to your brother." Cas asked ruffling his hair. Sam slowly smiled and walked back into the class.

Dean tightened his grip on the strap of his bag and pushed his glasses further up his nose.

"Yes Castiel?"

"Okay first. You've gotta stop calling me Castiel. Yea I know that's my name but it's so long! Just call me Cas!" He poked Dean's nose.

"Second. Give me your hand."

Dean looked up at him.

"What?"

Cas rolled his eyes and grabbed Dean's hand as he took out a pen.

Dean blushed darkly and tried to pull away but Cas was too strong.

Castiel began to scribble on Dean's hand before putting the pen away and smirking at him.

Dean didn't move his hand. He was too caught up in Cas' eyes to process anything.

Cas smirked and kissed Dean's hand.

Dean snapped out of his trance and blushed.

Cas chuckled and hugged Dean.

"See you later Winchester." He winked before walking back to the class.

He looked down at his hand and saw that Cas had written his number.

Dean blushed darkly before Sam ran up to him with a smile.

"Let's go Sammy." Dean mumbled before grabbing his brother's hand and walking them to the Impala.