Last night, was a blur. More than just a blur, it wasn't engraved anywhere in my memories. The only thing I recall is Irene driving me home as Hyuna and Dawn made out in the backseat as if they were still teenagers. Sehun and I had two separate parties, God knows what he was up to. I got up wrapping my nearly bare body in the morning gown that was gifted to me on my last birthday. My feet tip toed on the cold wood floor of my small apartment as I walked to the kitchen and prepared my self some coffee. I found pills to ease the hangover in one of my many cabinets and immediately took them with water.

What do I even pack? I've never met his parents. We had only dated for nearly two years but we were old enough to know that we want to get married. I know I do. In my 23 years of being alive and experience with not just two men but also a woman in my third year of high school, never have I ever felt so sure about wanting to spend my life with someone else. Sehun is such a gentlemen and never fails to make me feel loved and wanted. There's nothing else I want in life other than to spend it with him.

With the pills I had taken an hour ago and warm coffee after a cold shower, I managed to finish packing. My throat felt a bit sore, sleeping with the window open, cold air coming in all night and alcohol rushing through my veins, a cold is the only thing I could expect creeping up within my weak immune system. The clothes I packed were warm and appropriate for the situation. His parents knew I was coming over, what they didn't know was that we are going to get married. It's a bomb Sehun wants to drop on them.

I had changed into a comfortable hoodie and jeans for the long car ride. I never was a fan of them, and never will be. The only thing I plan to do is read the book I had bought a week ago yet haven't started. It wasn't like me to have a brand new book ready for me to bury my nose into beside my bed every night and not read it. The Woman in Cabin 10. Sounds like a thrilling journey awaiting for me, certainly more enjoyable than dealing with the anxiety and nerves that come with meeting my future parents in law. Will they like me? Will they be pleased with our decisions? If they are anything like my parents, I will not enjoy my stay one bit.

Sehun arrived and helped me with my bags. I'm taking a suitcase and medium bag carrying all the clothing that refused to fit inside my small suit case. He drove a 2014 Chevrolet Truck, painted beautifully white with a fresh rinse making it seem as good as new. In the cargo bed he had his own luggage which was a lot more than mine. Sehun dressed with style and didn't like wearing the same thing twice so often. He always makes sure to look, dress, act and even smile his best. From a distance, I'm always able to sense when he's near, his scent always strong yet attracted me very much.

Neither of us enjoy music, so the ride was silent as I read my book and he focused on the road ahead. Not much was discussed between the two of us as my interest only grew greater for my book the more I read. The first page already had me hooked, I had placed two extra books in case I finish this one too soon, and I know I will. I refuse to put it down until I have to.

Just two hours into the ride I began to feel sick. Car sick. I had finished the delicious coffee Sehun had gotten me and felt like the alcohol and caffeine in my system was enough to make me skip breakfast.

"Mina" I hear his voice snapping me out of my book, right when it was getting more exciting. His eyes stayed on the road with very fancy sunglasses covering them, one hand on the steering wheel as the other rested on the divider. The way he sat and drove made him look so good. "Did you hear me?" He asked taking a glance at me.

"Uh no" I say feeling a bit bad about ignoring him "I'm sorry, what were you saying?" My book had been closed the second he let out a deep breath.

"Are you nervous?" He asked me. We were surrounded by endless green fields of grass. Our direction was north, where the weather was colder, and it became evident as the crops on the field begun to appear drier and drier the more we drive by them.