Who they are

-Diane's POV-

I looked at the Captain to see if it was okay to tell them. I got a little panic because I needed to say the truth, but it was Captain's orders that not tell them.

"Umm, well Hawk is able to talk, just like us, but not like us and like us in the meanwhile. " I said, hoping I will confuse them and they will forget.

"Okay?" Alya said.

"Truth or dare, Elizabeth?" I asked her.

"Truth" She answered me with a smile.

"Do you like-like someone?" I asked Elizabeth, her face got red.

"Y... yes, I... I do. Truth or dare, Lady Merlin?" She told us.

"Dare" Merlin answered.

"I dare you to make sir Ban eat sir Meliodas food when we got back." Elizabeth ordered Merlin. I looked at the Captain and he looked confused, like if he was thinking to take that as a compliment or not. Ban started beginnin Merlin to not do it and King laughed at him. Marinette and Alya looked really confused of what just happened.

"Truth or dare, Marinette?" Merlin suddenly asked.

"Truth." She answered.

"Every sense we meet you, we have felt a magical power from you or with you. What is that power?" Merlin asked. Captain looked shocked at Merlin, she had just disobeyed what Captain said. Marinette looked shocked and nervous too.

-Marinette's POV-

Who are those people? They felt a magical power? It must be Tikki! I looked down to Tikki, who was in my bag like always. She shook her head to not say.

"Actually, I don't know. What do you mean?" I said.

"I mean, you have a magical power level or something magical with you. In this city it is only a few people that have it and you are one of them." Merlin answered my question.

"I don't know." I said. I looked at Alya and she was shocked. I just decided to continue the game and gather information.

"Truth or dare Meliodas?" I asked.

"Dare." Meliodas chose.

"I dare you tooooo... tell us how you guys know about power levels and how you got to know that I had one." I said, hoping I could get the information I need.

"The truth is that I cannot tell you that before I know you won't tell anyone, family, friends, anyone." He said. I got more curious.

"I promise not to tell." I said.

"Me too." Alya said. Meliodas looked at everyone else and they looked at him.

"Okay." He said. We all was waiting on what he was going to tell us. Some of them looked scared and everyone was worried.

"We all have magical power levels." Meliodas begun pointing at them.

"Each of us have over 3 000 in power levels. We is able to feel people's power levels and know how strong they are. If we meet a person with strong power levels we will most likely remember them, 'cause each person has different powers levels and powers. It's like a leaf, it is over millions of them, but no one is like the other." Meliodas explained.

"Does that mean you have super powers? Like a hero?" Alya asked exited to their answers.

"Yeah, something like that." Meliodas answered.

"What is your powers and how high is your power levels?" I asked.

"Power levels changes in each situation, like emotions. They are getting stronger at some times than what they do at others or if you are hurt. When you die, the power level vanish." Meliodas explained.