"Yo Sebastian! Don't drop her out there!" Avani yells we all laugh and run out once they introduce us. The music starts and we begin the routine.  When the music is about to end, Sebastian picks me up and holds me by my foot. I go to do a backflip off of his hand, but he doesn't let go in time and I end up falling.

"Y/n!" I hear Josh yell. I hold my ankle as he and the rest of the group run over to me.

"Are you okay?!" Avani asks. I shake my head, tears flooding my eyes. Josh picks me up and takes me over to the paramedics. They put me on a stretcher and rush me to the hospital, my uncle riding with me.

"I'll call your dad." He says. I shiver at the thought of my father getting angry at me for getting hurt. We get to the hospital and they take some x-rays.

"From the looks of it, you broke your ankle." The doctor says. My eyes widen as my dad walks in drunk.

"Hey babygirl." He says, slurring his words. My uncle glares at him.

"Seriously?! You couldn't show up sober?! Y/n is coming home with me and staying there until you can get your act together! My sister would have never let you do this!"

"Your sister is dead! And no she is coming with me! She needs to go have sex with my boss so I can get a promotion!" My father yells. Everyone in the room gasps and they call security to take him down to the police station.

"What did he mean by that birdie?" My uncle asks. I look down and play with my fingers.

"Is he selling you?" He asks. I nod and I see his fists clench. I look up and see him storm out of the room. They give me a wheelchair and a cast for my ankle and they release me. I go outside and see the entire group in the parking lot along with Mattia and his friends. They're arguing.

"Sebastian did it on purpose!"

"No he didn't! It was an accident!"

"Just like you, you son of a bitch!"

"Wow are you a fucking middle schooler?! Relax she's probably fine!"

"Y/n, oh my god!" They all turn to me and I glare at them. I see Josh gulp and back up.

"Look y/n I'm sorry but-"

"No. Today has been terrible. My father just got arrested. My uncle is MIA. And now you are fighting over something irrelevant! Just stop! I understand you don't like each other, but the least you can do is stop fighting constantly! I want to go home, but I don't even know where that is at the moment! Just shut up and get out of here!" I scream. I see everyone's eyes widen. I cover my mouth and gasp.

No.

"Your voice-"

"It's-"

"Weirdly satisfying." Mattia finishes. I look down and Josh comes over and pushes me to his car. Jaden and Bryce get in with us and we sit in silence.

"Why don't you ever talk to the rest of us?" Jaden asks. I look at him shocked.

"She hasn't spoken to me in years, not since her mom died." Josh says.

"Your mom is dead?" Bryce asks. I nod and play with my necklace.

"She died when we were in elementary school. That's when y/n just stopped talking. She would come to school scared all the time too." Josh says. I look out the window and see us pulling up at our spot. The abandoned schoolhouse. I look and see Avani and the girls already there. Josh picks me up out of the car and Jaden grabs my wheelchair out of the trunk.

"Your throne m'lady." Jaden says. They all laugh and I smile. We go inside and hang out. Josh and I cuddle on the beanbag we brought in when we first found the place, Avani, Mads, and Jaden play poker, and Bryce and Addi scroll through Instagram.

"Y/n have you posted on Insta yet?" Mads asks. I shake my head and Josh picks me up. We go outside and Jaden takes the photo.

Your Post:

Liked by joshrichards, avani, and 11,672 others

Caption: besties❤

joshrichards: ❤

hypehousedrama: what does besties mean in LA?
  ^avani: the same thing it means anywhere else...

njboysxy: Mattia posted you on his spam.
  ^baby.y/n: okay?

tiktokroom: besties? Ogey.
  ^jadenhossler: tf outta here.

Load more comments...

"Why is Mattia posting you on his spam?" Josh asks. I shrug and cuddle into his side, watching him scroll through his phone.

"Maybe he has a crush on her." Bryce says. Josh clenches his jaw and I grab his hand. He relaxes, laying his head on mine. We stay there for a couple hours until my uncle calls me and tells me to come to his house. Josh drops the boys off and we go to my uncle's house.

"Hi Josh!" My aunt says. Josh smiles and waves.

"Thomas will be down in a minute, he was finishing the paperwork to give us full custody of y/n." She says. I nod and we go over to the living room. Josh picks me up and puts me on his lap, watching t.v.

"Hey kids!" My uncle says. We wave and my aunt calls everyone for dinner.

"Y/n what happened to your ankle?" Madi, my cousin asks.

"She hurt it dancing." Josh says. Madi nods and we continue eating. We finish and Josh helps me go to my room and grabs some clothes for me to change into.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning at six so we can go out to eat after we pick up the boys." He says. I nod and he walks out. I change and go to sleep.

...........................................................

@'s

You: baby.y/n
Josh: joshrichards
Jaden: jadenhossler
Bryce: brycehall
Avani: avani
Mads: madslewis
Addi: addisonraee
Mattia: mattiapolibio
Ale: alejandrosario
Kai: kairiconsentino