"I'll text you when I find a place for you guys," the teacher spoke to Taehyung and Jimin. Then, with one last look around, said, "Let's go."

The two students at the table watched the rest of their group leave. Then, Jimin turned to Taehyung with a small smile. "How have you been holding up?"

Jungkook: I barely slept last night and I am running purely on caffeine and adrenaline but I'm okay!

Yoongi sighed as he looked down at the notification that had caused his phone to light up, before looking up at the sender of the message, who was walking beside him and was now pocketing his phone.

"Jungkook, we have not been separated for more than 5 minutes. Literally no one asked for your well-being. I don't think you need to be updating the group chat at regular intervals."

Mr Kim sidled up to the pair, putting his arms around the both of them. "I'm sure Yoongi didn't mean that in a rude way. What he meant to say was that you need to focus, right?" he asked, turning to the boy in question.

"Right. Sorry," Yoongi quickly said, clearly feeling uncomfortable. "I'll head off now. I think I know where I want to hide. I'll text you," he added, before quickly walking off.

After a while of more sauntering, Jungkook tapped Mr Kim on the shoulder, excitedly pointing towards a tall cupboard, that happened to be slightly open. "Look, Sir! I can hide in there! It's big enough for me to fit in," he said in a hushed whisper.

"No, Jungkook. Someone's probably using it since its open. Just find another one."

"It's fine, Sir. The other cupboards are probably locked and too small for me anyway. I'll find something to hide behind in there so don't worry. I'll see you later!" And before Mr Kim could say another word, Jungkook was already running off.

The teacher sighed. "You might be fine, Kook, but I swear I'm going to end up having a mental breakdown because of you."

"Not bad. I feel like shit but it's bearable. The government injections are a whole lot worse," replied Taehyung.

"That's good. You can stop taking them tonight though, right?" asked Jimin.

"Right. You can stop taking the piss now. We are not fitting in there!" Jin huffed incredulously.

"Language. And keep your voice down," reminded Mr Kim. "Do you have a better idea?"

Namjoon had already gotten a text from Yoongi, saying he was safely hidden behind a shelf that stood against a wall. Considering the ones he had come across were relatively small in size, he had found a spot where two bookcases met, pushed one forward, and squeezed through the gap, making sure to later push the shelves back as much as he could. He was hidden towards the back of the library, as far away from the line of sight of the librarian as possible, he had assured.

Mr Kim, Seokjin and Hoseok on the other hand, were in the computer room, empty if not for two students, who seemed to be finishing up with their work. The trio had entered the room, the teacher saying nothing but pointing nonchalantly at the area under the computer desks, giving rise to Jin's sudden outburst.

The room was square in shape, the entry being at one of its corners. It wasn't furnished with much in particular, apart from the desks with computer screens and keyboards which lined the walls, giving Namjoon an idea.