You Never Know [1]

Hello everyone, This is my very first story on Wattpad. I have to say I'm pretty excited. Please let me know what you guys think. I'll try to get my next parts out as fast as I can. Thanks :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melanie

I always hated mondays, they never changed and there is never anything important about them. I was standing in my short shorts p.js and my black tank top looking into my full length mirror.

My light blonde hair that ended just below my chest was wavy and pointing in the strangiest directions. I couldn't stop staring at my eyes, Last night they were green. Now they were blue. I don't know how but everyday my eyes changed colour slightly.

It wasn't like any of my family had the same problem, Only I do

 I knew I only had an hour left before I was supposed to be driving to school, Sighing loudly I head out of my some what messy room and start down the hallway to the bathroom. 

I just stripped with my eyes still closed and then I was in a hot shower, and running my hands through my hair. I let the water wake up my mind, remembering that I had a math test first block I let out a loud groan, And of course I forgot to study! I think to myself

I hurried faster hoping to get maybe one minute of review I hopped out of my shower and started working on my face

You know when your really tired and you just want to wear something comfy but really cute at the same time? Well thats what today is like

I quickly apply some eye liner on the outer corner of my eye and only go half way, then some mascara and I'm off to my bedroom,

I open the bathroom door and let the once warm and toasty bathroom get cold as I let the air brezze by my

Double checking that the coast is clear, I head to my bedroom only with a towel on and my hair still wet, I'm not on for blow drying my hair every morning. Too lazy I guess you could say

I don't feel like bothering with too much today, so I grab the first thing I see.

A pair of ripped jeans, a black tank top and a cozy caridgan. That good enough for me I think as I'm slipping on my clothes. One last look in the mirror and then I head down stairs to get some food

My stomach growls in agreement

I found my little brother sitting on the counch watching t.v waiting for me to drive him to school. I walk right past him and head start for the bowl of fruit on the counter. Grabbing the redest apple I can find.

See both my parents are the creators of a major accounting bussiness. They have three different locations in the three different states, they are currently working on the fourth so they're god only knows where, All I know is that they're coming back in 8 more days.

Normally you would think that I would be having wild parties or something stupid like that right?. But the truth is I got dumped only two months ago by my older boyfriend who was just starting college ( its only a two year difference, its not that bad.)

But he found someone else, so he broke it off. So I guess you could say I'm still trying to get over it. And also I live right beside a very nice but a serious cop, that knows my parents very well. He has both my parents phone number on speed dial,

So you could say he's our family's own personal security

"Hey Mel, You waiting for me?" I look down at Ryan, my little brother. He's a cute kid, he's even had a few girlfriends, just some silly middle school realtionships where holding hands and a small peck is all you'll get to. But he's usually the only one I have to talk to in this house.

"Ohh um yeah. Just let me get my keys and my sunglasses and then we'll head out. Why don't you wait by the car?' I asked. He simply nooded his head, and turns back around. I head towars the kitchen where my keys are, trying to balance the apple in my mouth while grabbing my keys a long with my bag.

My parents gave me a car that they knew was going to keep me and my brother safe. So I have a black 1999 Mercedes. It may be a couple years old, but I enjoyed it and I treated it like my baby

 But Whenever my parents are actually here we mostly share it considering my parents only have one other vehicle. I glance at clock on the microwave, and gasp. Jeeze I only have fifteen minutes till scool starts and I still have to drop Ryan off. I grab my sunglasses and keys, slip on some shoes and then quickly race out the door.

Thankfully not forgetting to lock the door behind me though. I walk down our house stairs looking back at our white two story house, just making sure I didn't leave any windows wide open.

Hey I don't want to get robbed while at school, I really don't want to get in trouble for that! I unlock my car and keep my head down looking at my long legs walk, Since I'm 5 foot 9, I have very long legs for a 17 year old girl, So I look really good in ripped jeans.

When I reach my car though I notice that Ryan hasn't even noticed I'm there. I raise my eyebrows, confused.

"Ummm, Earth to Ryan. You still with me?" I question. It takes a good three seconds before he even looked my way, He was dazed and almost in a dream like state.

"Oh wow, I'm sorry Mel, I was just watching the new people move in down the street, I guess I got distracted by the girl who lives there now." He shrugged casually, opens the passenger side door and got in. I have to admit I was slightly interesting in this girl.

So I glance down the street, five houses down was a moving van with workers moving couchs and other furnitnure into the house. Not seeing any girl, I climb into my car.

"Huh, I guess we have new neighbors." I say as I start the car and look behind me. My brother says nothing as I pull out of the drive way in reverse and then forward down the street. Wanting to get one last glance I look at the new neighbors once more, And I'm instantly shocked.

I see a good looking boy walking out of the house and he causually glances in my direction. He's breathtakingly handsome.

In less than a minute I've looked him up and down.  He has light brown hair that flips at the ends, the kind of hair style I think only a few boys can actually work. It's kind of like hat hair, but I would never want to see something covering that!

And let me tell you, he most definatly worked that hair cut. He was wearing the most simple outfit, a black ve-neck t-shirt, jeans and some sneakers that I didn't really pay attention to.

I blushed realizing that I was checking out my new neighbor already, I quickly looked towards the road. Way to embarss your self already Mel

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He guys I'm sorry if you think so fars boring or anything. Just letting you know there will be more interesting stuff coming up in the next chapter. Please let me know what you think. Thanks :)