They were also used for styling his outfits

Contract eye

Witch eye

                 Contacts

                 Contacts

He said he grew his hair out so I could play with it and because his mom had long hair

He said he grew his hair out so I could play with it and because his mom had long hair. He's kinda like a father I called him dad once he said he didn't mind just not to call him dad in public around a lot of people. He also worked at a cat cafe.

Izuku POV ( 15 years old )

Eri, Touya, and I were meeting up after my and Eri finished school. I got to the hell hole called Aldera Junior High. I was bullied for having a " Villian quirk " but in my opinion, it's the person, not the quirk because of this I became friends with Hitoshi Shinsou he was bullied for the same reason. I started calling him Toshi he called me Iwa because I trusted him with my issues because he trusted me with his. He was getting passed through foster homes a lot but he said he finally found a family. I helped him train so he can fight without his quirk just Incase someone finds out about it. He wants to be an underground hero. We are best friends and the only friends each other has. We always hang out together we became the "villain duo". After school was done Eri and I went home to change after I bid a farewell to Toshi.

Eri's outfit

Izuku's Outfit

Izuku's Outfit

( he's more feminine now that he hit 15 )I took Sylveon with us she stood on my shoulder I got a lot of questioning looks it makes sense though

I took Sylveon with us she stood on my shoulder I got a lot of questioning looks it makes sense though.

While we were walking I got cat called a lot I mean I look like a girl and I have a very soft and high pitch voice I look and dress feminine

While we were walking I got cat called a lot I mean I look like a girl and I have a very soft and high pitch voice I look and dress feminine. I just put Eri in front of me and flipped them off. Sylveon understands Japanese and a lot of other languages so she knew what he was saying so she hissed at them needless to say they were scared. One man got too close to me I had flashbacks and my reflexes kicked in so I kneed him in the nuts and twisted his arm backward he yelped it was so worth it. A girl commented ' that's what you get creepo.' Another girl said ' Damn, you go, girl, man or, them. I'm sorry I can't tell your gender'. I was happy that there was at least one person that isn't assuming my gender. I laughed so hard I was tearing up a little Eri also laughed. We finally met Dabi/ Touya and Hawks/ Keigo. We all walked to the park so Eri could play.

" So what is it like being a hero? Do they know your actual identity?" I asked Touya you can't blame me though.

" It's cool being hero although I'd rather be a vigilante. They don't know my identity thankfully." Touya answered, "I'm supposed to got to U.A. To watch the entrance exams. I'm going to be a teacher's assistant. I don't know what class though probably the hero or support course."

" I want to go for their support course." I didn't want to be with a bunch of future hero's and for the sake of my identity, it's not like they could arrest me.

"Can you do the hero course please?" Keigo asked.

Because of that statement, I was taken aback. I didn't want to but two Heroes wanted me to which was cool in all but then I went into though. They can't arrest me if they find out I could potentially be with Touya and I get a license.

" Fine, I'll do it." I was shocked at what I said but Hawks started making happy chirps and Sylveon made a happy wail.

" That's great it will be a lot easier to work with you here! Because I know you will get in!" Touya was going into big brother mode. They both seemed happy with my decision and I know Eri would be too and then that's where I came to an issue I don't have anyone to watch her.

"Shit! Can one of you guys watch her I can't leave her alone during the exams? I also need a fake name. " I said. What I was hoping came true.

"I'm off patrol because I'm watching the entrance exam I can watch her! She a ray of sunshine and she's well behaved too so I don't think Nezu will mind. I'll say my cousin's sister how about that?" Keigo replied.

That was the reply that saved my life. I started thinking of a name then I came to a consensus I'll be Akashi Iwaizumi.

"Guys I came up with a name! Akashi Iwaizumi and Eri will be Akashi Reno! What do you guys think? Also, Keigo your a lifesaver!" I was so happy.

"I'm going to take Sylveon with me too!" I was talking the started scratching her chin.

'Sylvie' was the happy reply of Sylveon.

" I should go I need to take Eri home it's late. Hawks come to pick her up at 10:00 it's an hour before the written exams." I said. With that, the day was done the entrance exam was tomorrow.