Chapter 1 : Free

I'm not the only one being experimented on there's also a Five-year-old girl her name is Eri she's being used for the opposite purpose I'm being used for. I'm used to restoring quirks I don't know why my blood works but I heard it repairs wound and the damaged or give them quirked cells and it used to make bullets that make dormant quirks again the opposite effects of Eri's bullet. Her quirk can rewind things including quirk factors making them dormant. They have tattooed numbers on us so show us what experiment we are we also have code names. I'm #002 my name is project Witch because I'm the last witch they killed everyone else I don't know how they did it though. Eri is #001 her code name is Anti-Quirk. The numbered us as the number of a priority we are. They forgot to give me the erasing shot so my powers are slowly coming to me but they raped me earlier I was being disobedient so the decision to also take blood from my legs as punishment so I'm not as stable and I'm just weaker. My break downs are better but I was throwing up. I don't plead or ask them to stop I make no sounds at all and I don't cry till they leave. It's like they broke me. I'm going to escape with Eri today. I told her when she first got here the plan we started making code signals one of which escaped the signal was three stomps. She lit up when I did it. It wasn't easy but we did it. I threw up a bunch and my legs gave out. Eri immediately knew what happened and rewinded my body before it. I was helping her control her powers.

(Sorry for the time skips)

Eri's POV (8 years old )

      Izuku has practically adopted me as his sister or Daughter. He's a soon to be ex-vigilante Reality with an ex-vigilante Dabi or Touya-san. He knows the pro hero Hawks or Keigo-san. They caught Dabi not too long ago now he's the number Three hero called Blitz.

He also had befriended 5 familiars. He befriended Selki his Mom's familiar he's a crow, how cool! He also befriends Oslo one of the seven deadly sins familiars Oslo is super fun to be around. He befriended Umbreon, Espeon, and Sylveon. Espeon is like a kitten she keeps begging me for attention which I gladly give. Dad has been on patrol for a while. His appearance has changed a lot he now had long white hair kinda like mine he said it was because of all the chemicals they used on him he said it was called Marie Antoinette syndrome

Because of his contracts with his familiars he had one purple eye which has a symbolic look and a blue eye but he hides his blue eye because it has a pentagram symbol of a witch he got it because he has more than one power

Because of his contracts with his familiars he had one purple eye which has a symbolic look and a blue eye but he hides his blue eye because it has a pentagram symbol of a witch he got it because he has more than one power. He normally uses contacts but he also made sunglasses that would conceal the color his eyes the match his contacts. He also hides his eyes the best he can with his bangs.

Sunglasses