"What the hell?"

Y/N closed her door, and went for the phone, dialing Sydney's cell number. The phone rang and rang, no answer. She tried again, same thing, no answer. She grew more and more worried, she decided to call Connie's room.

"Hello?"

"Hey Connie, it's Y/N. Have you seen Sydney since this morning?"

"Um, no, I haven't. What's up?"

Y/N sighed, her stomach in knots,

"I just came back from my last class, and all of Sydney's stuff is gone. I mean, she told me she was going to move into her boyfriend's dorm, but she told me it would be in a few weeks."

"Oh, that's not good. I hope she's okay."

"I hope so, too. I'm not the biggest fan of her boyfriend, and I ran into him today and I accidentally knocked his books down the stairs. He called me a bitch then walked away."

"God, what a tool. I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's fine, I'm a big girl, I can handle it. I just want to make sure she's okay.'

"Yeah, well I gotta go, we have practice tonight then Guy's taking me to that movie."

"Okay, have fun!"

"I will! Thanks, Y/N, bye."

"Bye."

Y/N hung up the phone and looked around the room, she realized how empty it really was. She picked the phone back up and dialed Sydney, again. After 3 rings, she answered,

"Hello?"

"Syd? It's Y/N."

"Oh, Y/N. Um, hi."

"Hey, where are you?"

"Uh, I moved in with Curtis."

"Oh, I thought you said it would be a few weeks until then?"

Another voice could be heard in the background,

"Syd, who are you talking to? 

It was Curtis, Y/N's heart sank. 

"U-uh, Y/N?" 

"Hang up, you don't need her."

The dial tone went off, Sydney had hung up. Y/N slammed the phone back on the wall, she started to tear up. She opened the door and stormed out of her room, going for a walk to calm down. She had tears streaming down her face, she knew that Curtis was a bad person. She didn't want anything bad to happen to Sydney,

"This is all my fault, all because I never pay attention to where I'm going. I set him off because of his stupid damn books. Now she has to live with that piece of trash" she thought.

She continued to walk,

"Y/N?"

She turned around to see Fulton, with a duffel bag on his shoulder and a concerned expression on his face.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

Y/N quickly tried to wipe away her tears and took a deep breath,

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine, thanks."

She turned around to avoid any more questions from him, but he grabbed her arm before she could take a step. This caused Y/N to start crying, once again. Fulton turned her around to face him,

"Look at me, Y/N. What happened?" he asked while holding her hands.

"I came back from class, and all of Sydney's stuff is gone. She told me she was going to move into her boyfriend's dorm, but that wasn't for a few weeks. And, this morning I ran into him and accidentally knocked his books down the stairs. He called me a bitch, which I don't really care about. But when I tried to call Sydney's cell, he told her to hang up on me. I'm worried that he's gonna brainwash her into leaving all of her friends for him." she spat out.

Fulton set his bag next to him and pulled Y/N into his arms. She clung onto him.

"Fulton, it's all my fault. If I had been paying attention, none of this would've happened!" she cried.

Fulton shook his head, rubbing his hand up and down her back.

"Y/N, it is not your fault. I'm sure she'll be okay, you need to get some fresh air. You're coming to practice with me." he said

Y/N wiped her tears, looking up to Fulton,

"Are you sure? You don't have to do that," Y/N stated.

"I know, but I want to. I don't want you to worry yourself too much, you can sit and just watch."

Y/N let go of him and nodded.

"Okay, I'm sorry for being such a mess."

He shook his head and grabbed her hand,

"No, don't be sorry. You're just worried, which shows that you're a good friend. Come on, let's go."

He picked up his bag and wrapped his arm around Y/N as they started to head for the door.