Chapter 2

Adya's POV

I clad myself in the old kurta and ice washed jeans as I tie my hair in a neat pony and face myself in the mirror. Beautiful. Pretty. Sexy. Gorgeous.

Fuck.

Why do I even care how I look?

I am the girl with dreams in her eyes and a lock in heart. I do not care if the bullys call me a nerd or a girl next door. Will you expect a rose to sprout if it has been crushed as a bud?Nobody. I repeat Nobody has battled with those storms,defied that monster except me and my Mom, so the judgmental remarks are nothing to me.

Brushing off this painful thoughts, I start for my college.

I am barely on the first floor when a commotion catches my ears. At the extreme right side, students have gathered in bulky numbers,muttering something to each other. Each of them staring at the notice board.

Although I was late for the class but this curiosity damn. My conscience says something is fishy otherwise on most days the notice board is barely looked at. But today...

I stride pass the students filling the corridors as I glance at the notice board. Holy Mother of heavens!

Now everything started to make sense

Now everything started to make sense. The commotion, Zaira blaring outside the canteen that day.

_Flashback_

"What the fuck are you saying?" She yelled at the phone as the food tray lied down in the floor. "Zaira!" Veer tried to pacify her by placing his comforting touch over her shoulder. She pushes him away.

"Spill everything you douche I don't know anything" She yells again.

"What is wrong with her?" Emma whispers looking disgusted and astonished at the same time.

"Don't mind her. Its regular. The drama queen of the college" Parth said with a brief shrug.

"What is going on here" Professor Anurag walks up to the canteen on his way to the class. He pulled out his sunglasses showcasing his brilliant features to the students who gaped at him in amusement. He indeed did not look like a professor. He was staring at Zaira with anger.

"Oh my my Who is this Greek God" Emma whispered to me. I chuckle. "Professor Anurag Pandey,our lecturer of Chemistry" Indeed she was not the only one to fan girl him like that

"Greek God he is a freaking womanizer" Krish rolls his eyes.

"Oh shut up you jealous bitch" Emma squints.

"Jealous and me? Everyone knows I am more handsome" he smirks.

Parth like me just stares at them smilingly. For a teeny tiny second, my eyes lock with his beautifully arched eyes. He smiled displaying how perfectly God has carved his lips. This guy had the best smile ever. It felt like we share the same vibes. Like we were same sides of the coin. God!