Chapter 1

Bakugou's POV

Tomorrow is the day that i go to my new school, its been a while since i've been out of my home since its been raining a lot. I wonder if that stupid Deku is gonna there. I hope not, but there is a high chance he would be. "Katsuki, are you okay?" Mitsuki questioned, we were eating dinner before i spaced out," Leave me the fuck alone." i replied expecting a yell back but all i got back was a shrug." I'm going to my room." i said standing from my chair. "Goodnight Katsuki." Mitsuki cooed. I ignored her and went to my room.I regretted ignoring her as i heard her sobs.

Mitsuki's POV

I still can't have the courage to tell Katsuki what happened to me and Masaru and where he disappeared to. I walk to my bedroom and grab my notebook from my drawer. I opened it and reread what i wrote yesterday.

                                                   -What she Wrote-

Masaru wasn't as innocent as he appeared, i found out he had a whole other family with another woman. I'm still not over it i'm not sure if i should tell Katsuki..-End-

I sighed and grabbed a pencil from desk and wrote :

Masaru wasn't as innocent as he appeared, i found out he had a whole other family with another women. I'm still not over it i'm not sure if i should tell Katsuki...I think that i should tell him after his 1st day at his new school. I don't want him to be sad on his first day nor do i want him not to know at all.

I gently closed my notebook and put it back in the drawer i didn't know i was crying until i felt a tear drop fall on my arm. I wanted to forget about him and move on but i couldn't. no. I didn't want to.

"It's pretty dark out i think i should sleep" I mumbled to myself. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

                                Monday 6:30 AM(Bakugou's 1st Day of school)

Bakugou's POV

"Bye you old hag." I said walking out the door without wanting a reply. While i was walking 2 people i hated joined me. Half'n Half and Deku. "What do you two fucking want?" I swore clearly annoyed. "N-no need to be so r-rude K-k-kacchan" Deku commented, his squeaky and stuttering voice made me even more annoyed and angry." Let's leave him be Midoriya." Todoroki stated, to be honest that was the most honoring thing he has ever said." Yes that'd be amazing," i replied to his statement. "But Sho-" Deku got interrupted when i teased him by saying," Aw, Deku is calling Todoroki by his 1st name now~" They both blushed in embarrassment."Okay now leave me the hell alone." They both ran ahead of me so they could get away from me. But of course someone else had to interrupt my walk once again. Kaminari ran to me and wrapped his arm around me," Sup Bakugou!" Kaminari said trying to have a deep cool voice."Get off me you extra!!" i ordered." Eh? You didn't call me 'dunce face'!" Kaminari cheered, i decided to ruin the moment by pushing him off me and walking a little bit faster.He kept following me but i liked his company. Once we got at the school we were greeted by our new teacher Mr.Aizawa but he was the opposite of the normal Mr.Aizawa. He was hyper and way to energetic. Beside him was two males that looked like Todoroki and Deku, Todoroki had half black hair and half cyan hair to be honest his opposite looked cool. Deku had lavender hair and he looked angry, i guess we'll be good friends."Hello! You must be Katsuki Bakugou and you must be Denki Kaminari!" Mr.Aizawa said waving his arms in the air way to much."I've been waiting to meet someone new..i wonder how your screams sound.." Todoroki insanely said."Well ill hope to hear yours to." I replied glaring into his heterochromia eyes.

Inverted Todoroki POV

This is Bakugou? His opposite is brave and is a lot like our Deku. Ill make sure they don't get to close."Hi kaminari ill like you to stay away from me." Deku told Kaminari his faced really scary but kaminari didn't flinch but he did reply with a "Ok."  "Are you not scared of me because you think im weak?" Deku said grabbing kaminari's uniform and pulling him towards him face to face."No im not scared because you won't be able to hurt me." Kaminari said with a straight face, Bakugou was staring at him with the 'what the hell are you doing' face. Deku tried to punch him but Mr.Aizawa stopped him by using his scarf. Deku groaned because Kaminari was right. "You are right i cant hurt you, well atleast not now." Bakugou let out a sigh and grabbed Kaminari's wrist and pulled him into the school. I felt mad, angry, jealous i want him to grab my wrist. I want him to touch me.I want to make him scream and cry and him to see me scream and cry. I want both us covered in blood and tears.."Midoriya." I said. He looked at me waiting for a response."We are hurting Kaminari at the back of the school at 6:55 PM, you make him a fake secret admirer note." 

Inverted Midoriya POV

I nodded knowing that if i was late i would get a huge punishment from him. 6:55... Mr.Aizawa didn't want to mess with our plan so he just ignored us and left to tour Bakugou and Kaminari. "Should we go bully our Bakugou?" I pleaded and dramatically got down on my knees. I like Todoroki i bet he wants to bully Kaminari for me, because he does what i want. I can tell he's blushing but i wasn't sure of embarrassment or because he loves me. But i didn't care he looked even more insane while blushing, he looked hot.."Yes, lets bully him ig.." Todoroki replied staring into my eyes. He helped me up and leaded me into the building to find Bakugou. "Bakugou! Where are you?" I exclaimed looking around. Then i heard two voices that sounded like Bakugou.

(This is my first every book on here so please no hate) Thanks for reading this crap-