Prologue

A/N: Hello everyone and welcome back. Now, I'm not sure if anyone has read the character introductions in the last part, but if you did, thank you SO much, cause just by reading the first part, you're giving this story a chance. I might still be new here, but I know how to write a FNAF crossover. I did that a lot on my Fanfiction account, so I'm sure I still got it, although I haven't written a story in a LONG, LONG time, so I might be very, very rusty at the moment, but I'll try everything in my hardest to ensure that this story is good.

By the way, this book series takes place in an alternate universe of the Senran Kagura world. In this universe, the Senrans have animatronic counterparts of themselves, which were built to entertain and protect, just like the real ones, but due to some bad history from the past, some of those animatronic girls go COMPLETELY out of their character, their personalities change and are tempted to kill the nightguards cause they see him/her as an evil shinobi or Dōgen, but some of them kill for other reasons...

The only reason I mention this is because these stories...could take dark turns from here and there. Like I said, I'm still trying to work out how this book series will go, but if things go dark in these stories, I apologize, but what can you expect? This is a horror book, after all.

Anyway, enough of that long tale, cause we're heading into story territory. One more thing to mention. The pictures or videos that you see in this book DO NOT belong to me. Credit goes to the original artists and creators.

Five Nights At Asuka's

Prologue

Sōji's POV

I sit on the nearest park bench, holding a bunch of newspapers in my hand. As of late, I was laid off from my previous job, and now, I've been tasked with finding a new job.

I skim through newspaper after newspaper, trying to find any place that is in need of employees. However, most of the jobs in every newspaper were already taken. In frustration, I slam the newspaper down on the bench.

Sōji: Ugh!!! Every place in this newspaper seems to already be taken.

As I place my hands on my head, I hear a familiar voice calling out my name. I look towards the source of the voice and I see Bashou, a fellow friend from Hebijo Academy. Bashou was a nice girl, a friend anyone can ask for. She is always there for me when I get into trouble. Maybe if I'm lucky, she can help me look for a new job.

Bashou: Hey Sōji. How is it going?

Sōji: Not great. I just got laid off from my previous job, and now, I'm back to square one. And to top it all off, I have bills to pay! I NEED a job and I need one now!

Bashou: Really? You lost your job already? How come?

Sōji: All I did was doze off for a moment! I didn't think there was a camera watching me!

Bashou: Oh yeah....I guess some companies due that to make sure you aren't slacking off during work hours.

Sōji: You do have a point, but now, I need to find a new job.

Bashou sat next to me, thinking about something, but then, an idea popped into her head. She grabbed one of the newspapers that I've put down and scrolled through the pages until she found what she was looking for. Surprisingly, that newspaper was the only one that I didn't look through, assuming that the jobs on that one would have already been taken.