Chp. 6

Caitlin's POV

I check the time on my phone to see that it's 12:30. I have to hurry up and get home so I can change. I get up while getting my stuff together on the desk. "See you later Cisco." I say to him as I walk out the room. Cisco waves back. I head to my car and pull out the parking lot.

Once I get home, I look through my closet to pick what to wear for this afternoon. I end up picking a red dress that goes a little bit past my knees.

I really think that Barry will like it

I really think that Barry will like it. I hope things go well today. I've honestly been dreaming about this, I just never knew it was actually gonna happen. *Ding dong* That was the doorbell to the front door. I open it to see Barry in a nice white shirt and pants with a jacket on.

This is the outfit:

And this is the jacket he's wearing:

"Hey Barry. You look really handsome."

Barry's pov:

*In his mind* I can't believe that I'm actually doing this!

"Thank you Cait. You look perfect. I love the dress." I compliment her.

"Thank you. I didn't know if you'd like it or not. I pick it out at the last minute to be honest." She blushes and chuckles a little bit.

"I would never say you don't look good. If I did then I would be lying. *She blushes* Are you ready to go Ms. Snow?" I ask with my hand out. Caitlin takes my hand. "Yes I am, Mr. Allen." Once she says that, I sped her over to the picnic spot I chose. Her face lit up in awe. The scenic was really beautiful.

Caitlin studders a little, "Y-you did this?" She asks

"Yes I did. I also packed lunch for us. After we're done with this, we can watch a movie at your place."

Caitlin gives me a kiss on the cheek and a hug, "I love it Barry." She pulls away from the hug.

"I'm glad you do. Come on, let's eat." I hold her hand as we sit down in the blanket under the umbrellas. As we eat, I think about which movie we should watch.

"What movie should we watch?" Cait asked me.

"That's funny cause I was just wondering about that." I chuckle.

"Well great minds think alike." She says as she kisses my forehead.

"That's true." I tell her. We lock eyes for a moment, a moment that felt like it could last forever. I loved her brown eyes. If I focus on them longer, I can feel Frost as well. I always believed that even though they are technically different persons, they're the same in everyway. Both are smart, beautiful, and protective of the people they care about. She's always there for me if I ever need to talk about things.

It started to turn into dawn. The sunset made the park look very nice. We packed the picnic items and I flashed them over to Caitlin's house. I came back and picked up Caitlin and dropped her off at her house. I run over to the West's house to pack some stuff for over night. I walk in to see Joe sitting on the couch. He turns around to me.

"Hey Bar. How was today?" Joe asked, noticing my smile.

"It was very nice. I came to get some clothes for over night." I say to him.

Joe nodded and said, "Oh ok. Iris is upstairs. She's excited to hear about the date." I laughed and went upstairs. I walked into my room and saw Iris sitting on my bed.

"So how was the date? Was it good?"

I smile, "Yes it was. Caitlin loved it."

Iris smirked. "Tell me what's you did."

I told her everything that happened and how I thought about Caitlin. She was fangirling more than I thought she would. It was pretty funny. I told her that I'm planning to spend the night at Caitlin's. She understood and walked out to her room so she can get ready to go to bed soon after making dinner for her and Joe. I grabbed some PJs and some clothes to wear for tomorrow, put them in a duffle bag, and I sped out the front door.

I knock on Caitlin's door. She opens it with a smile. I see that she already has her comfort clothes on. She gestures to me to come inside. I gladly do as I take my shoes off at the front door.

"Why do you have a duffle bag?" She asked me curiously.

"Oh uh I was wondering if I can spend the night again. I really love being with you." I have the temptation to kiss her right now.

Caitlin blushes, "Of course you can. I love being with you too." She kisses me before walking to the couch. I stare in awe and sigh. It's like she read my mind.

Third person POV:

Caitlin chose the movie Avengers: Age Of Ultron. Throughout the movie, every now and then, Barry would comment on how he's faster than Quicksilver. Caitlin laughed at this. Then when they got to the part when he died, Barry started to cry. Caitlin was sad too and wished that he lived longer, but she still thought it was funny that Barry is crying over a character he was just roasting a minute ago.

Caitlin fell asleep on his lap a few moments later. Barry moved the hair off her face to look at her. He rubbed her gently to wake her up.

"Let's go in the bedroom. Someone's getting tired." Barry said using a baby voiced. Caitlin rubbed her eyes.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Fine let's go." She wrapped her arms around his neck as he picked her up. She fell asleep again in his arms. "Aww," Barry coos. He placed her on the bed slowly. After he let her down, he changed into his pajamas and went to sleep. Caitlin turned to Barry and he wrapped his arms around her waist. They slept peacefully that night.