Chp. 11.5

I didn't get to write a chapter for Christmas because of a lot going on in real life during the same time. So in these chapters will be showing a Christmas party, a New Year party, and present time. And Valentine's Day. Sorry about the delay. Idk how many times I'll apologize. I feel bad, like I'm a bad author to my readers. I hope y'all still like me lol.

My grades have been not good at all. Only 3 classes I have passing grades in. And out of how many class do I have in total? 7. Yeah. I still have to time to pass the freshman year tho. I love you guys.

Let's start this filler chapter shall we?

Third person pov, a couple of days later:

Caitlin and Barry are making and baking food for the Christmas and New Year's party. The food for new years will be kept in the fridge for later though. As they were cooking, Barry and Caitlin conversed.

"So how's the fire meta? Have you seen him around?" Cait asked.

Barry shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I've been looking and I couldn't find him. He hasn't done anything in a while."

"Oh wow. Welp I hope he's not planning anything big."

"Thanks for the jinx Cait."

She started laughing, which caused Barry to laugh too.

"Your laugh is very contagious" Barry said. She looked up and smiled.

"Well I hope that's not a bad thing." Barry puts a  shocked/offended look on his face after she spoke.

"How dare you say that? Of course itt's not a bad thing. I'd love to hear you laugh. It's beautiful."

Caitlin blushed continued. As she was making a pie, the crust and strips weren't staying in place. Barry came up to her and saw her struggling. He started to laugh.

"Hey Cait, remember, it's a pie. It's not supposed to be a piece of cake." He smirked. She did a small gasp and hit him in the arm.

"Don't take what I said and throw it back. That's not fair." She can feel Frost laughing in her conscious.

*a few hours later*