Ethan (1)

"Hey guys welcome to my channel or welcome back to my channel," I do my intro for the billionth time today, "and today I'm joined by JJ or KSI" I now point to my roommate for the time being. "So as you can probably tell by the title of the video 'My best friend chooses my outfits for the week' basically JJ and I have a couple more videos planned before he goes back to England but you all wanted one soon however they should be out over the next few weeks." I lie as we were both living for England in just over an hour but it was a surprise for my older brother Simon who didn't know I was friends with Simon. I was so excited to see Talia again as she was one of my best friends before I moved. We've done a couple of songs together in the past and had planned to do more before my YouTube channel really picked up. At the moment I'm on 25 million subscribers and none of them actually know that I'm related to Simon.

Me and JJ continue to film our video doing it quite quick so were not late for our flight. I was finally going to meet all the sidemen and their other friends I was so excited to meet them. JJ new I was related to Simon but for all the others know we don't know each other. I still talk to Simon a lot, nearly everyday, but it doesn't stop me missing him. We've always been close I don't really know why maybe because of YouTube.

*Time Skip*

The plane has just landed and I feel nervous but I have JJ next to me being his usual weird self. It's about 9am and for some reason I'm not tired. As we being to ride to the house the JJ and Simon live in, I have a spark of creativity and start to write down some song lyrics.

"We need to do a song together," JJ says peering over my shoulder and reading what I'm typing. "Also listen to my new one when we get home." I just nod, anything to help him.

We finally arrive at the house, I was so nervous however Simon was definitely still asleep so I would probably help JJ with his song first.

*Time Skip*

I listen to his song and learnt it quite quickly, I begin trying to edit bits of it and add a bit of my vocals to it. He seems to like it judging by the bop of his head as his was listening to it.

"JJ, you're home" someone says which I work out is Talia, she walks into the room spotting me, "Oh my gosh Y/N" She shouts running and hugging me. "Ive missed you so much." She squishes me to death in her arms. That's when I hear someone mumble something. I look up to see a very annoyed and sleepy Simon stumble over a box over to JJ to give him a hug to welcome him home.

"I get you're tall but doesn't mean you cant see" I say to Simon. His head snaps towards me and he realises who I am.

"Y/N, you're here!" He says in excitement. He pulls me into a tight hug. "I missed you."

"I missed you too!" I smile and hug him back.

"You have to be in the new video were filming today! Were doing a team hide and seek and you'd even out the numbers so pleaseeeee" he pretty much begs. 

"Maybe if you beg a little harder I'll think about it" I giggle.

*Time Skip*

The sidemen had finally arrived and we were about to start filming the video I'd spoke. To most of the members and got to know them a bit.

"Hey welcome back to the sidemen channel, were joined with Y/N, my younger sister" Simon says. The guys kinda look at each other. "I'm with JJ and were seeking. So get ready guys, 3... 2... 1..."

Me and Ethan hurried away as he was my teammate for the video. This was my second or third time meeting him, he'd visited a couple of times in America well to see JJ but we got on quite well, he was really good looking. We did go out to dinner before he went back home which was nice but I doubt he classed as a date even if he did kiss me at the end of it.

"Where are we going?" I ask quietly.

"I'm not sure, just as far away from where they are" he says grabbing my hand and running quicker dragging my behind.

We found a place to hid behind, it was like a small shed thing at the back of the park. It had been about ten minutes and we filmed a decent amount of content so switched the cameras off for a bit.

"So why didn't you tell me Simon was your brother?" He asks in his soothing voice.

"We didn't want to play off each other's subscribers so when I gained a following I decided to move." I smile and my eyes dart all over the place before finally settling on his eyes. He places his hand on my arm to make me less nervous about telling me about everything. I'm just a private person until it comes to him. I tell him a lot more than most.

"I get that, however you could've told me when we went on our date. I've mentioned it to everyone but Simon.." he laughs and rolls his eyes slightly "he could have tried beating me up well wanted to."

"Why would he try that though, I mean he's a bit lanky. No muscle anywhere" I giggle, "Anyway he wouldn't mind well I don't think so."

"Good," he smiles and leans in placing a kiss onto my lips. Butterflies filling my stomach up and face turning the same shade of red as a tomato. He placed his forehead against my own before placing another few kisses on my lips, I kiss back melting into the kiss. "I know we've only gone on one date but I really like you," he says between kisses, "would you go on a another date with me?"

"Yes," I say smiling into our kiss. He then pulls me into a hug.