Tobi (1)

(Smut warning- there will be another warning before it happens. Also quite a long one.)

*Y/N POV*

I switched the camera on a breathed getting myself ready for my newest video I was about to film, 'letting my subscribers pick my outfits' was most likely what I'd name this video. I was already dressed in a pair of blue mom jeans and a oversized yellow top which I had tucked into the jeans with a black spiked belt. "Hey everyone, welcome back to my channel or if you're new here welcome to my channel where I do random video on random days and have no schedule so if you enjoy this video please subscribe , like, comment and share to your friends, so with that over lets get on into the video," I say softly to the camera.

*Time Skip*

I finally finished editing my video and had posted it, I was just tweeting about it and asking for new ideas for what I should do next. A lot of people were asking me to collab again with the sidemen as we had made a couple of funny videos on my channel and there a while back. I keep scrolling through when I say that the sidemen twitter had liked a couple of tweets about doing another collab.

'Hey Simon, did you wanna do another collab a lot of people are asking for it on twitter?' I message him and wait for a response which normally doesn't take to long however today they were meant to be filming so I wasn't too sure.

I tweet out asking what me and the boys should do if we were to do another video, lots of people said hide and seek, camping or baking which again were liked by the sidemen.

'Yo, yeah definitely sounds good. Come round tomorrow to discuss ideas?' the message says from Simon.

*Time Skip*

'On my way, be 10 minutes' I message Simon. I sit on twitter while on the way to the boys house letting people know we were planning on filming a new video and to give ideas again. After a few minutes I arrive at the house and knock softly on the door. I wait for a couple of seconds before it slowly begins to open to reveal Tobi.

"Hey Tobs' I smile up at him after all I am very small (sorry if you're not :/)

"Oh, hey Y/N," he hugs me and walks me to the boys who are sat on the sofas listing down different ideas for videos.

"She finally arrives" JJ says, I just roll my eyes at his stupid comment. I sit next to Talia and Freya who make space from me to sit between them.

"Y/N, have any ideas for what we could do?" Vik asks.

"Only a couple from twitter, have you lot?" I ask openly.

"Popular ideas are hide and seek again, camping for a week, or you teaching us how to bake, we thought camping might be good we could do different challenges each day or something?" Harry replies.

"That sounds like a good idea, fan suggest?"

"Yeah, most popular." Simon replies.

*Time Skip*

I was packing my stuff getting ready for the camping trip we were going on packing some of the stuff that my subscribers had picked out as some were actually really cute. I was on my way there again for a second time that day we had quickly booked a campsite and we had the whole place to ourselves, it was me, Talia, Freya, Tobi, Simon, JJ, Harry, Ethan, Josh and Vik and a few of others like Calfreezy and Callux. I walk through the door and leave my suitcase by the door and go see the other we were just waiting for Freya and Josh to return so we could leave.

"I have returned" I say walking back through opening my arms a little and doing jazz hands gaining a couple of laughs from the boys. Tobi had snuck up behind me and brought my hands down by my side and just held my arms down.