It was a picture of Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, and Renjun.

"His eye smile was even cuter when he was little", I smiled. I looked at the others. "Renjun was short ever since birth."

"I wonder what happened between Haechan and Jeno", I thought out loud.

I sighed and headed back to the bed and tucked myself in.

"I'll just sleep again because that's all I'm good at apparently."

I slept for around five hours, which made it evening now. I was waiting for Jeno, until I got impatient. I got out of bed and decided to explore his place, aka look for the kitchen. It wasn't extremely big. It was big enough for three people, but it only had one bedroom and two bathrooms.

"The kitchen should be... There it is!", I spotted the kitchen. "I should really ask him if I can eat anything in his kitchen. But what if he's in an online business meeting?"

I'll just get a snack. It wouldn't hurt to eat a snack before dinner. I spotted a box of cookies in one of the cupboards, but apparently I am too short or Jeno is too tall which is why I couldn't reach it.

"Why did Jungwoo have to get all the height", I muttered, trying my best to reach the cupboard. "Oh right, Jungwoo. I need to call him later. Let me just get these cookies."

I tried jumping to reach the cookies, but it was of no use.

"If only Jeno was here...", I sighed.

"Jeno is here though", Jeno corrected in third person, which surprised me. "You can't reach it? What are you trying to get?"

"I was getting kinda hungry and I didn't want to disturb you so I wanted to eat something light", I explained. I pointed up at the cupboard with the cookies. "Can you get it for me?"

"I thought you said I was uselessly tall though", Jeno brought up.

That's when I remembered what he was implying.

"I want to just jump into the Bermuda triangle right now and get lost", I said, covering my face that was getting red. I sooner or later came back to my senses. "Delete them, you didn't even get my permission"

"But these are for business purposes", he chuckled. He then signaled the trainer to leave the room and she did, leaving the two of us alone.

"As if", I rolled my eyes and walled closer to him, trying to get the phone. "Why do men have to be uselessly tall"

"I didn't specify whether it's you or not", I told him.

"I am a man and it was directed towards me that time", he explained.

Ding dong.

"Also, no cookies. I ordered us dinner", Jeno said and headed towards the door to answer it. He came back with a plastic bag that had food inside. "I can't cook so this is the best option. It kind of runs in the family. Except for Haechan."

"I see", I said and sat down at the dining table.

Jeno placed the food down on the table and took out each container. He placed one in front of me and placed the other at his place. He headed to the kitchen quickly to get water and came back with the glasses filled with water.

"Let's eat", he said and sat down. "Don't forget to take your vitamins after this."

"I won't", I assured him and dug into the food. It was pretty good. We continued to eat in silence, but a thought popped into my head.