chapter 20

"Hyerin!!", Chenle shouted as he ran over to me and gave me a warm hug

"Hyerin!!", Chenle shouted as he ran over to me and gave me a warm hug. "I missed you!"

"I missed you two too", I smiled and looked at Jisung who was walking towards us. "Even though we see each other everyday"

"The photoshoot is today right?", Jisung asked.

"Yeah", I replied and Chenle broke the hug but still clung onto me. I looked at Chenle who was so joyful. "We been knew, Lele best boy"

"Then what am I?", Jisung asked, offended. "A joke?"

"Maybe", I joked and Chenle raised a hand and I gave him a high five.

"You two are such bullies", Jisung sighed, then looking at his watch. "Shouldn't you go to the place?"

"I want to join you!", Chenle exclaimed, showing his puppy eyes to let me agree.

"Me too!", Jisung joined in.

"Until the entrance of the company only, okay?", I offered and they nodded.

"Chenle and I have to be somewhere soon so let's hurry!", Jisung exclaimed.

The three of us made our way to the front of our school when I felt my phone buzz. I checked it and saw two people that messaged me.

// Sir Lee sent you five messages \\
// lee donghyuck sent you five messages \\

Sir Lee

hello hyerin
meet me at my office during lunch
let's eat lunch together
i want to get to know you more
you'll do great later at the photoshoot❤️
seen

You have blocked Sir Lee.

lee donghyuck

hey
hello
i'm excited
i'm omw
see you there byeol✨

are you nearby my school?
if so, i can ask the taxi to stop by

uhh im a few meters away from ur school
i'm near the bus stop near the arcade

okie
i'll ask him to stop by there

alrightt
stay safe <3
seen

I pocketed my phone and went inside the taxi that Chenle called and sat at the passenger's seat. I informed the driver that we would be picking up a friend and he stopped by where Haechan was at.

Haechan approached the taxi and opened the door where Chenle and Jisung were seated at and the three stared at each other before moving to give space for Haechan. I looked back to see Haechan and smiled.

"This is the guy I'll be modeling with", I said to Chenle and Jisung, gesturing my hand towards Haechan. "His name is Lee Haechan!"

"Oh", Jisung said looking awkwardly at him.