chapter 18

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Haechan was walking towards his house, late at night. He was still thinking about how Jeno got her to sign the contract. He wanted to stay in his world, where he thought he was the leading man, but he was slowly turning into the second leading man.

"I have to remind myself that this is all reality. If I want to fight for her, I'll have to step out of my world of fantasies", Haechan muttered to himself, balling his hands into fists and taking a turn, away from his house. "If she's the reason why, then I'll gladly take the risk"

Haechan called a cab and it came. He got in and closed the door.

"Where would you like to go?", the cab driver asked, tapping his fingers on the wheel.

"Do you know where the Lee Cosmetics' former CEO lives at?", Haechan asked him.

"Almost everyone knows about their house, why do you ask?", he asked.

"Take me there", Haechan replied.

The cab driver didn't question and brought Haechan to the location. Most people knew where they lived, as they lived in one of the richest places in the area. That place holds a lot of bad memories for him.

"Thank you", Haechan thanked the driver and handed him the money. "Keep the change, have a good night"

Haechan got out of the cab and entered the house where he once lived at. He entered the password he last remembered and the door opened. He went inside, his hands in his pockets. He wandered around, looking for a certain person.

"Haechan—"

"Where's dad?", he asked unenthusiastically.

"He's in his office", Haechan's mother replied. "Is Jeno with you?"

Haechan rolled his eyes, not answering her. He headed up to the office that belonged to his father. He didn't bother knocking and barged right inside.

"Look who finally shows up", Haechan's father said, looking up from his newspaper. "How's working as a janitor? Have you made up your mind?"

His father looked at his outfit, scanning him. He wore ripped jeans, a tshirt, a leather jacket and had rose tinted sunglasses. He shook his head as he looked at his son.

"I want to model with the new model that Jeno recruited", Haechan brought up. "That's when I'll accept your offer. I'll take care of the company that's located at Taiwan"

"After years of offering this to you, you come to accept it just because of the new model?", his father questioned.

"You don't have to tell the world that I'm your son", Haechan said. "I don't want to ruin your reputation"

"You've finally come to your senses", his father clapped, a big smile on his face.

"There should be a magazine launching next month, I want the two of us to be the main models for it", Haechan proposed. "I'll leave for Taiwan once the magazines get released"