"Can someone tell me why I have to witness this?", Renjun asked, putting his hand on his chest. "With my pure eyes?"

"Oh, I didn't know it was opposite day", Jaemin blurted which made Renjun nearly pull him into a headlock.

"Ask this guy right here, Jun", I pointed at Jeno and decided to take my leave.

"Chenle, Hyerin! Wait for me!", Jisung shouted as he caught up with us.

"Your fault for not using your long legs to your benefit", I joked.

"I would've used the benefit but I had to run five more laps than Chenle", Jisung sighed. "It's difficult being the coach's favorite student."

"That's why you shouldn't show that you're good at running", Chenle gave Jisung some advice.

I tagged along with Jisung and Chenle at their training for their upcoming track and field competition. Jisung was the representative that would go to the other school while Chenle trained so that he would be the next.

"How about we hangout at the mall?", I suggested.

"The mall? You're kidding right?", Jisung asked.

"Who are you? I want Hyerin back", Chenle rode with Jisung.

"It's nice to take a break and spend a bit", I explained myself. It wouldn't be a risk to spend just a little bit of money, right? "Also, after getting pepper sprayed, I think I deserve it."

"Pepper spray what?", Chenle was confused. "Who did it? I'm going to—"

"Jeno handled her", I tried to calm down Chenle who already had his fists ready. "She's fired."

"Good", Chenle relaxed himself. "But about Jeno..."

"Jeno and Hyerin have something they're hiding", Jisung said. "A kiss?"

"Come on Jisung, Jeno wouldn't—"

Chenle stopped in his tracks.

"He did, didn't he?", Chenle stood in front of me, blocking me from walking away.

"He didn't", I tried to remain calm but Jisung had to expose me.

"Hyerin's ears are red!", he shouted and I gave him a death glare.

"Jeno and Hyerin sitting on a tree!", Chenle shouted and started to run away from me.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!", Jisung shouted, also running away from me and caught up with Chenle.

I started to chase after them that we ended up at the entrance already. I was surprised to see Jaemin and Renjun there, while Jisung and Chenle hid behind the two.

"These kids", Jaemin muttered, following with a sigh as he looked at me. "What brings you here?"

"Could ask you the same", I replied. "I tagged along with these two kids."

"Says the kid by height!", Jisung teased from behind Jaemin.

"Says the beanstalk in Jack and the Beanstalk!", I shot back.

"Everyone, quiet down!", Renjun raised his voice. "Stop fighting like kids."

"Fine then, Grandpa", Chenle said in Chinese which added fuel to Renjun's fire.

"Since we're all here, why don't we hangout?", Jaemin suggested. "Renjun and I can learn more about Hyerin this way."

"I'm down, as long as these two stop teasing me", I nonchalantly replied.