The Story (Part 8)

Comincia dall'inizio

-Yes, Amanda. I have some very important things to do.- I brushed her off rudely as I threw my office key on the surface of her desk where she was supposed to take it from and put it in the drawer where all the keys of every single room in the building are being kept.

When a few moments passed, I was out in the fresh air of the city that was busy as always. There was still no snow in here, which was a bit strange, but there were news that said it will snow a few days after today. Hopefully before New Year.

I knew I had to come back to Eroda as fast as possible, but I also knew that I had to do something before that. It was something I found really important and it could not wait.

I found myself walking through the cloudy streets of London in order to get to a house I did not visit for a ridiculously long time. It was a place where I left something that was mine, in order to protect it from no one else but me.

My head was keeping on asking me why on Earth was I coming over there right now. Why was I feeling the need to walk in the exact same directions my footsteps were taking me? I thought I would never be able to answer that question.

Soon enough I felt a small drop falling right on my nose. My head forced me to look up at the sky as I was silently praying that it was not the rain. I forgot to bring an umbrella with me today. Idiot.

Of course, everything that was bad for me needed to happen throughout my entire life, and by those words I mean, the rain started to pour. In a matter of seconds I found myself running through the busy streets of the capital of England.

I was trying to escape the weird looks of people who were freely passing by me with big umbrellas being over their heads. To be honest, every single person who lives here started to annoy me.

People never tend to mind their own bloody business. They always seem like they want to stalk every single person they lay an eye on during the day. Even the men I hired for the company seemed a bit too arrogant for my taste. They were hard to boss around, but again, I found that as a good thing for business.

My figure passed by lots and lots of boutiques, bakeries, parked cars and apartment buildings while I was hopelessly running as fast as my feet could move.

I was feeling a little dizzy, considering the fact that I was drinking and doing a lot of different drugs all day. But despite that, I was feeling full of energy. How high did those drugs make me?

Just when I thought I should just turn around and go back to my apartment to rest from this lond day, I found myself standing right in front of the building I was desperately looking for.

I walked inside and started to clomb up the stairs that will lead me to the very specific apartment I want to visit today. It was on the 5th floor, so I knew I still had a long walk before I get to my destination.

My feet were already so tired, but I knew I needed to keep on going. I had to do this today because I was planning on leaving London tomorrow and coming back to Eroda to see how are things over there.

Finally after about fifteen minutes of tired steps and long breaths of weakness, I was ringing the bell in front of the door that was at the very end of the hallway on the 5th floor of the building.

The door was opened in a matter of seconds and in front of me stood a person I was actually expecting to see first when I decided to come over there.

The person's eyes widened and I just smirked. I knew I looked completely pathetic with giant puddles of water dripping from my body, but at least I got here.

I spoke the word that made the eyes of the person in front of me go even more wide, which I honestly thought was completely impossible to be done ny any person in the world.

-Grayson.

_______________________________

A/N: Woah! So sorry I did not update in a long time, guys! I was busy with another fanfic of mine called Metanoia. You can check it out if you want to.

So, how did you like the chapter? A little sneak peek of Bill's life in London.

And I am pretty sure you know exactly who he decided to visit that day. ;)

Hope you enjoyed!

V & C!

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx