Chapter 1: The Man of My Dreams - Val's POV

Wew! it's my first time to really write a story besides from school works so i think you cold call me first timer :D I was inspired by my friends who wrote and post their stories here in wattpad. 

Just for information on this story it is not sci-fi nor it is an extra-ordinary story. I want it to be just an ordinary love story like boy-meets-girl-boy-is-perfect-and-good-in-everything-girl-is-every-mans-dream yadayadayada. :) That's what I want y first story to be, your ordinary and typical love story. hope you like it. 

Here goes INTRODUCTION

_________________________________________________________________________________

"VAAAL!! Hurry up or we're going to be late for our first day in school!!" Ven shouted from downstairs.

"I'm almost done!" I shouted back.

"Well hurry up Val! Dad's going to be late for work you know!" This time it was not Ven's voice but Pol's.

I looked once more in the mirror before going down the stairs and damn I look hot. This outfit is to die for. Since I'm satisfied with my look, I headed downstairs half-running.

"Honey, be careful you might hurt yourself. They're already waiting for you in the car." Mom, said as soon as she saw me coming down the stairs.

"I will, mom." I grabbed a bread with my right hand and all my school stuffs in my left shoulder and left hand. I kissed mom in the cheeks goodbye and she walked me to the door.

"Oh, honey please tell you're dad to drive safely and goodluck on your first day." I waved at my mom as I got into the car.

As soon as I got in, I told Dad what Mom said. And off we go. By the time we reached the school, most of the students were already running and we figured we're almost late. So we kissed our daddy goodbye and run to our first subject.

"If we don't make it in time I swear your gonna pay for this Val." Ven said while running.

We passed the gymnasium and there were varsities who were already excused on the first day of classes. God I wanted to join them.

Just in the nick of time, we made it to our room before the teacher does. And since we're almost late, there's no more seats to choose from so we just sat in the vacant chairs. Did I said there's no more seats to choose from and we're almost late? Well now I regretted being late because the three of us are now separated. We used to sit together since the beginning of time. We're almost inseparable every minute and now we have to sit separately.

Lucky for the two of them because their seats are only one seat away from each other and are in the front row while I am stuck here in the last row. Since I am too occupied about getting to our room in time and about the seats thingy, I almost didn't notice all the whispers and stares they gave me and they were all looking at the three of us like were some kind of showbiz personalities.

"Wow! I so love her outfit!" I heard one whisper. Told ya I have an outfit to die for. Then I saw my two sisters looking at me and we shared glances that only the three of us knew then the three of us smiled. Just then the teacher came in.

You must be thinking we're guys but I hate to break it to you, nope we're not. We're really girls and ven, pol, and me are triplets. You also must be thinking we have weird names. Well actually those are not our real names. Those were our nicknames. Wonder where we got that?? Well it was all our mom's idea. When the three of us are together you almost cannot tell who's who if we're all wearing the same outfits. And the three of us have long and wavy black hair but now we have it pony tailed. We also have chinkee eyes which we got from our mother and a fair complexion which we got from our father. Our height I think is 5'6" and we have slim but athletic body.

I was not listening to the teacher so I have no idea what she was talking about and all I know is her name since its written in the whiteboard. It says her name is Miss Lea White.

I only caught a little on what she was talking about and based on what I've heard it was about school rules. The school that the three of us are attending is called First Asia University and we're already college. We just moved here last summer so I practically don't know much. All I know is we're enrolled in the course Accountancy since this is what we like. Minutes later, I started playing with my ballpen since I am not listening to the teacher.

My mind started to wander if i'm going to meet my soulmate in this school. I already start losing hope on my love life since my past relationships... well.. let's not talk about them shall we? 

"Martinez, Lavender Kiace P." called Miss Lea

"Present" oh i think it's already time for attendance and I had no clue about it not until my sister was called. I only came back into my senses when I thought the teacher was calling me since my last name is also Martinez and thank God it was not me for I may only look stupid having no idea what was happening and they would all start laughing at me and my first day would be ruined.

"Martinez, Purple Kiace P." Miss Lea looked up from her attendance sheet to look for my sister and looked down again after my sister said "present".

Oh goodie now it's my turn. I was ready to say present when..

"Mendrez, Krisantimo Irvin H." Miss Lea forgot to call my name.

"Miss, I think you skipped my name." She looked once again in her record and studied it seriously. She looked at it once more. Oh boy, I don't like what I'm thinking. I'm very sure I belong in this class. My heart started to pounce heavier as i become more nervous and scared that I will be separated again to my sisters. Both of them looked at me as if saying my name is on that list and both of them are feeling the same way I do. We already started sweating a little which is normal for us when we get nervous and scared. Before anyone of us lose hope, the teacher said my name.

"Martinez, Violet Kiace P. Sorry about that and thanks for telling me" She smiled and the three of us felt relieved. Even though we argue a lot, we really don't like to be separated from each other.

"Mendrez, Krisantimo Irvin H." MIss Lea called his name once again after a little mistake that happen just now. Her eyes scanned the room but there was no sign of the guy. But before the teacher can call the next name, the door burst open and standing there was my dream guy.. 

______________________________________________________________________________

That's all for now.. :) Don't forget to vote and leave comments!!

What do you think?? Should I continue??

If you have suggestions about my writing skills, feel free to say so. I would accept it whole heartedly whether it is positive or negative :D

The information about their names will be explained next chapter :D