love hate relationship

I absolutely hate reece yet again he's managed to ruin my night. We were all having a movie night with the boys and Toms girlfriend. I was sitting in between casey and james and me and casey had got bored of the movie so he decided to tickle me and I tried to hold my laughter in but it was near to impossible. We were nearly on the floor and all the boys were laughing apart from Reece.

"omg you're such a slut, you just have to have male attention all the fucking time" he said giving me a dirty look and everything went silent, I gave him a dirty look back, but I was pretty upset.

"I'm going to go get a drink does anyone want anything" a few of the boys said yeah so I had a reason to actually go and get out of Reece's company.

"hey you okay honey" Toms girlfriend said from behind me. I turned around and nodded.

"yeah I'm fine im used to him doing stuff like that so its okay" I said turning away with a tear in my eye.

"I remember when you guys used to look at each and all you could see was love" she said sitting down and patting the chair beside her. It's true me and reece did look at each other like that and just one day it all changed when the other boys started to get more comfortable with me he got more and more jealous. He used to call me princess and baby and we would cuddle during movie nights and we kissed a couple times, we were basically like a couple but now all he does is call me horrible name, ignore me or nudge me when he walks past. I miss being close to him but that's just what happens.

"yeah well I guess that's all changed" I said not looking at her.

"yeah it has but I can tell you still love each other, did you see how reece reacted when casey touched you or when any of the boys touch you he's obviously jealous because he wants you all to himself and you know reece he has a short temper" she said holding my hand. I felt tears stinging my eyes but I didn't want to let them fall.

"boys have stupid ways to show you that they love you and Reece he has a stupid way but trust me when you aren't looking he looking at you like he used to, he gets this sparkle in his eyes and he sighs but a good sigh" she said and I couldn't hold the tears back.

"I love him and I shouldn't because of how he treats me but I can't help it" I said sniffling a little from crying.

"yeah I knew you loved him and that's why it gets to you so much" she said rubbing her thumb over mine to stop me from crying.

"we better go back through they'll be wondering what we're doing" I said laughing a little.

We got up and brought the drink through and handed the boys their drinks. The movie was almost over and I couldn't help but look at Reece I wanted him to stay after it to cuddle and kiss me like he used to. I crave his touch so badly and I know I won't get it. He looked at me and seen that I was looking at him so I just smiled a little and he looked away and his cheeks got a little red but he never smiled back and that's when I knew he definitely wouldn't stay.

The movie had ended and all the boys were getting their stuff together. I hugged every boy goodbye and they all left I thought reece had snuck away before everyone else left but I was shocked when he was still sitting in the living room.

"ehhhh Reece" I said looking at him confused.

"huh" he said looking at me as if he had no clue what I was talking about and that he was meant to be here.

"why are you still here" I said looking at him and biting my lip.

"because" he said being stubborn but he had got closer to me.

"because what" I said with sarcasm in my voice.

"because I need to do this" he said and kissed me I was shocked but i wouldn't complain. It was so different it's like all the feelings we had have built up over us hating each other and it was just so passionate. I put my hand through his hair and he had his on my cheeks. He pulled back to catch his breath.

"wow I've missed that" he said looking into my eyes.

"I've missed that too" I said

"Reece"

"yeah" he said in his amazing accent that I melt whenever I hear.

"why do you hate me" I said looking down.

"I don't hate you idiot" he said smiling and he pulled my chin up with his finger.

"I love you I just have a weird way of showing it" he said kissing my nose.

"yeah you do" I said smirking at him.

"well I guess you're lucky because I love you too" I said kissing him again.

He picked me up and I put my legs around his waist and we deepened the kiss.

"so princess am I staying the night or are you going to kick me out like you normally do" he said winking

"I only kick you out when you're being a dick" I said kissing his cheek.

"but yeah you're staying tonight" I whispered in his ear.

"oh and am I sleeping with you" he whispered in my ear.

"yeah you are" I whispered back and he carried me upstairs.

A/N okay I kinda want to make a part 2 of this but with more mature writing comment if I should and comment if you like this and vote for it😘