Baby Bibby

It's been 9 weeks,9 weeks since I gave birth to mine and Reece's little bundle of joy.I was sitting on the couch watching my husband and my little baby boy laugh their heads off at something Reece done.

Reece is the most amazing dad ever he loves Luke so much, I remember when I told him I was pregnant he was over the moon he picked me up and kissed me a lot, he facetimed the boys and screamed "I'M GOING TO BE A DADDY",then he called every family member and told them, but at the end of the night before we went to sleep a tears left his eyes and he said

"I can't believe I'm going to be a daddy"then he moved down and kissed my tummy rubbing it slowly.

"I'm going to try and be the best daddy in the world"he said.

"You won't need to try you're already amazing baby"I said and kissed him.

So I knew by that night that he would be the best dad in the world.He baths him, he feeds him,he changes him, he feeds him and that's hard, he plays with him and changes his nappy which isn't the nicest.While I was lost in thought Reece came over with Luke in his arms asleep and whispered into my ear

"Want to go have a nap princess"I just nodded and he grabbed my hand pulled me up and connected our lips together.

"You know I love you so much,I don't know what it is about you but you still make my heart pound when I look at you I guess that's why I married you"he said looking into my eyes and I grabbed his free hand and squeezed it.

"I can't believe I got this lucky,my two favourite boys in the world" I said and kissed them both.

He kissed my hand and pulled me into the bedroom.he lay Luke in his cot and he started crying at the loss of skin on skin contact. He picked him up and started singing run quietly "Light up light up as if you have a choice even if you can't hear my voice I'll be right beside you my dear" Luke slowly started falling asleep. He placed him down in his cot and got into bed and kissed my head.

"Wow I love you both so much" he said before he started snoring softly.