//11//

"I love this." Wooyoung said softly as he leaned back into the olders hold as the water dropped on them calmly.

"Me too." San said hugging wooyoung closer, neither cared that they were naked. They only cared about the warm water hitting them and  each other's hold.

"Hey! Woo!" A voice screamed from outside the restroom door.

"Yes?!" Wooyoung screamed back.

"Can I come in?!" The voice screamed. Wooyoung giggled and looked at San who nodded. "Sure?!" Wooyoung screamed back.

Yeosang walked in and smiled at his two best friends. San had put a towel on the shower door so Yeosang couldn't really see anything.

"Would you like to cuddle tonight? Or do you want to stay with sannie?" Yeosang asked. Wooyoung looked at San and then back at Yeosang. "Can we all cuddle?" Wooyoung asked. "Whatever you want woo." Yeosang smiled softly. Wooyoung smiled and nodded. "We're almost done. We'll be there in a minute." San said smiling too and kissing wooyoungs cheek.

Yeosang giggled and walked out of the restroom. Wooyoung smiled at San as he pecked his lips softly before grabbing a towel.

"Where are you two going?" Jongho asked seeing wooyoung and San with pillows. "Yeosangs and my room to cuddle." Wooyoung said. "Can I join?" Jongho asked. "Sure. We'll make room." San said.

"Hey sangie, can Jongho join us?" Wooyoung asked. Yeosang nodded and opened his arms on his bed. Jongho slid between his arms and let him get back hugged. Wooyoung went behind Yeosang and hugged him. San chuckled and hugged wooyoung from the back also.

"Hey- oh what's going on in here? Cuddle session?" Mingi asked with yunho by his side. "Y'all wanna join too?" Yeosang asked. Both nodded. San chuckled and got up. He pushed Wooyoungs bed to yeosangs and laid back down next to Wooyoung. Mingi went behind San and hugged his stomach. Yunho went behind him and hugged mingi from the back as he hugged under his boyfriend's arms.

"Hey have you seen- oh." Seonghwa said as he opened the door. "What happened? Is he o-? Oh-" Hongjoong said looking at the six boys cuddled up close to each other on two beds.

"Come on hurry up before I knock out." Wooyoung motioned for them to come in the room. Both chuckled and walked in.

Hongjoong hugged yunho's stomach as seonghwa hugged his shoulders.

"I love you guys." Yunho sighed out as he let the warmth soak in. The other 7 agreed fastly and hugged each other closer. Close enough that on the second bed you could fit two more people.

"We all just going to fall asleep like this?" Yeosang chuckled. They all hummed in agreement.

All 8 boys fell asleep in each other's hold on two beds. They felt safe and comfortable. They could all feel the stress leaving their bodies as they fell asleep softly.

San was the first to wake up between him and wooyoung. He looked around to see only him, wooyoung, mingi and yunho. Everyone else was nowhere in sight.

He sighed softly as he looked at wooyoung. He smiled and kissed his forehead. Wooyoung whined and went closer to San. San smiled at him as he felt the arm around his waist leave. He looked back to see mingi turning in his sleep and hugging yunho, who had somehow looked smaller as he curled up and hid in mingis chest. San smiled and shook mingi awake

"Hey. Take him to y'all's room. He's really tired." San said softly to mingi trying not to wake either bottoms. Mingi nodded and grabbed yunho and held in in a cradle position as he got up. San did the same to wooyoung and walked him to his room. He passed Yeosang who was grabbing some soap and ruffled his hair with his free hand. Yeosang smiled and pushed him towards his room. San chuckled and walked with wooyoung to his room.

Wooyoung stirred awake and smiled softly as San put him down on the bed. Wooyoung rubbed his chest and hummed. "Morning princess." San whispered, kissing his forehead. Wooyoung giggled and leaned up and pecked his lips softly. San tried to make the kiss deeper but wooyoung stopped him. "Let me brush my teeth first then you can kiss me all you want." Wooyoung said softly. San sighed but nodded. Wooyoung got up and went to the bathroom.

As he was washing his teeth, San came behind him and back hugged him tightly. Wooyoung rolled his eyes playfully with a smile and rinsed his mouth. He turned around and kissed San softly.

His hands cupped sans jaw and his fingers softly rubbed against his cheeks as San pulled him closer. Both felt intoxicated by each other. Every touch felt like fire but they loved it. San pulled away softly. No words were shared as their hands interlocked and San pulled him to the room. He grabbed his phone and put on location by khaild. He smiled at wooyoung and held a hand out for him to grab. Wooyoung chuckled at the cheesy gesture but nonetheless grabbed his hand and let San spin him into his hold. He giggled softly. San turned him and swayed them softly as he kissed wooyoung. Both boys smiled into the kiss.

"At time I wander why I fall with you, this is new to me this is new to you" San sang the lyrics in english against wooyoungs lips softly.

"So don't take advantage don't leave my heart to damage to under stand that things go a little bit better when you plan it" San pulled away spinned wooyoung again. Wooyoung giggled against his lips. San felt the vibration and though it felt wierd he loved it. Gave him a warm feeling.

"Lets focus on communicatie, cause I just need the time and place to come through. So send me your location."  San swayed them as the song went on and kept their lips together.

San deepened the kiss and wooyoung let him as his tongue slipped in. Both made out as they swayed softly. The song still going on in the back but it was a blur to them. San smiled as he went to pecking wooyoungs lips and slowly the swaying down. He pulled away softly and grabbed his phone.

Both boys sighed. "You make me so fucking happy." San said as he hugged wooyoung and put their foreheads together. Wooyoung giggled. "You make me happy too. So happy." Wooyoung said smiling brightly.

"I hate to ruin this beautiful moment but seonghwa hyung said breakfast is ready." Hongjoong said smiling at the two from the door frame. Wooyoung jumped and hid in sans neck out of embrasment. San chuckled and looked at Hongjoong. "We're right behind you hyung." San said as he turned back to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung looked at him and San kissed his cheek and then his hands. "Come on my baby. Let's go eat something." San said. Wooyoung kissed his hand back and nodded.