//8//

Wooyoung woke up with San sitting on the edge of the bed with his hand on wooyoungs thigh, caressing it.

"Good morning, woo." San said. His morning voice was deep and raspy. Wooyoung bit his lip and sat up and hugged San. He went on sans lap and snuggled into his neck.

"Sannie~ lay back down I'm cold." Wooyoung whined.

"I can't. Sorry princess." San said smirking. Wooyoung whined and pouted. "Why~" Wooyoung asked as he looked at sans face. "I can't. Cause I need to meet another prince." San said smirking as wooyoung pouted more.

Wooyoung got off of his lap and walked to his closet. He picked out shorts and a shirt that looked small. San got up and hugged him from the back but wooyoung pushed him away softly.

"What are you doing princess?" San asked with a bit of venom in his tone when he saw Wooyoung got to his phone and click on a contact with hearts around a nickname.

"I don't want to be lonely while you go to your prince, so I'm going to see my king." Wooyoung said as he clicked the contact but before he clicked the call button he went back to his closet and picked a shirt that was see through.

"Princess I was just joking." San said as he grabbed the shirt and put it back. He grabbed wooyoungs phone and turned it off as he slipped it away from wooyoung.

"Maybe I could just go in shorts and a crop top. I wonder if Yeosang has any." Wooyoung said walking to yeosangs side of the closet. San stopped him and hugged his waist. "Princess please don't ignore me like that." San said. Wooyoung softly hugged him back. And went to his ear.  "Sorry but I just want to show off to my king that he shouldn't mess with me like that." Wooyoung whispered in sans ear.

"Princess I'm sorry but I really do have to go. But I'll be back quickly. I want to go and get...you something." San said as he hugged wooyoungs waist. Wooyoung snuggled into his neck. "I can I know what that something is?" Wooyoung asked. "It's a surprise." He said. Wooyoung nodded and went to grab his phone but San grabbed it before him. "Who's the one with hearts?" San asked. "Jongho." Wooyoung said grabbing his phone and putting it on his bed. San smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

"Go lay down. I'll be back." San said. Wooyoung nodded and laid back down.

"Sannie!" Wooyoung said as he saw San come through his bedroom door. He was about to jump and hug San but San held out a hand for him to stop. He put the bag down and locked the door.

San ran to wooyoung and hugged him.

"Princess." San said as he squeezed him. Wooyoung giggled. "Sannie. I missed you." Wooyoung said as he nuzzled into sans chest. San brushed his hair and smiled. "What to open your surprise?" San asked. Wooyoung nodded happily. "Now princess if you don't like anything in here then tell me. Don't put on a show just because I bought it for you." San said as he tipped wooyoungs chin up. "Understand?" San asked. Wooyoung nodded. "No say it." San said. "Yes. I understand." Wooyoung said. San kissed his nose and smiled. "Go ahead and open it princess." San said.

Wooyoung opened the bag and gasped at the first thing. San sat down next to him.

It was dark red panties. He looked at San and smiled softly. "Sanni-" San cut him off. "Look at the rest, beautiful." San said as he laid a gentle kiss on wooyoungs neck.

Next he pulled out black, purple, and blue panties. He smiled softly and looked at San. San smiled back and went to kiss wooyoungs neck. Wooyoung giggled. "Were these for me or you?" Wooyoung asked. San hummed against his neck. "Both." He mumbled as he started to kiss a bit deeper on wooyoungs neck making him show more of it to San. "There's more." San said. Wooyoung bit his lip as he looked down at the back. He pulled out a plaid skirt , a black one and a white one. Wooyoung smiled at them.

"Sannie you didn't have to." Wooyoung said. San kept kissing his neck. "But I did. I want you to be as comfortable as possible with me. If you want to just wear this with me then do it. As long as you're happy." San said kissing his forehead. "I also got these." San pulled out four chokers. One black one, one blue one, a white one, and a bright pink one. Wooyoung kissed sans cheek. "Thank you." Wooyoung said. "Go try one of them on princess." San said . Wooyoung shot up and ran to the restroom with the bag and grabbed a hoodie from his closet.

He came out with the white skirt, sans white hoodie, and a white choker.

Sans mouth hung open in shock. Wooyoung looked beautiful.

"Stop looking at me like that. You're making me insecure." Wooyoung said shyly. San stood up and pulled Wooyoung closer by his waist.
"Oh you have no reason to be insecure." San said.

San ran his finger up wooyoungs knee to his thigh. "I wonder if you have shorts on. I mean I didn't see you grab any." San whispered as his drew circles on wooyoungs mid thigh. Wooyoung snuggled into his neck and gripped his shoulders. "Maybe. Give me a kiss and you'll find out." Wooyoung said looking into sans eyes