chapter 6

"STOP!" spottedleaf heared firestar's growl. Sandstorm looked up in hope and relief.
"What has gotten into you spottedleaf?"
"Its time for your mate to die so that you will be mine" spottedleaf softly replied
"you're not the spottedleaf i once loved!" spottedleaf watched firestar yowl at her
"you were the one to drive me to this" spottedleaf replied a sly grin slipping across her face, as she unsheathed her claws...

As she was about to touch sandstorm's throat, she got knocked over. The leader was on her and she hardly had any fighting moves. Spottedleaf clumsily clawed him every now and then but she got hurt the most. Suddenly she was in the position sandstorm was in, firestar on top of her weak body.
"You shall not harm any other cat, i hope you burn in the dark forest" firestar growled. Spottedleaf tried to get up but failed what could you do? You never learned any battle moves. Firestar sliced her throat and slowly she lost air and blood, then everything went black...

She woke up but found her body destroyed on the camp floor. Firestar said that the fox came back when she was going to treat sandstorm but it got her and that he had come just in time to save sandstorm. Well at least he got one thing right spottedleaf thought. Dustpelt brought runningnose of shadowclan to heal sandstorm. He also said he would train cinderpelt some medicine cat training since she had her crippled leg and stayed in the medicine cat den most of the time.