chapter 4

"What?!" Spottedleaf shouted
"I thought you knew"
"How dare you? You said you would only ever love me not some piece of foxdung!"
"Sandstorm is not some foxdung!"
"GET OUT!"
"What did you say to me? Im your deputy spottedleaf!"
"I said GET OUT!"
Fireheart left. Spottedleaf didnt want to see him anymore although she did feel some guilt about hurting her love. No he hurt you, you have nothing to feel sorry for a voice whispered in her head. 

The next night spottedleaf went to a cave where she found wild dogs. She set a trail of prey for them and the next day she found the prey eaten. She tried again the next day. She and brindleface were walking together. She had sugested she got some fresh air. Brindleface started panting so spottedleaf gave her a berry to stop it. The she-cat fell to the ground, foaming from the mouth then soon she was dead mouse brain. How didnt she know they were deathberries? Spottedleaf put her at the end of the prey trail.  That night cloudtail, graystripe and fireheart came back with brindleface's body. Spottedleaf frowned, she had wanted the wolves to have a taste of cat blood. The plan was ruined.

Fireheart had called for a clan meeting. Cats murmured in confusion "we are going to deal with the dogs. You must stay at sunningrocks with bluestar"
So her plan was working. fireheart came down from the highrock and headed towards the gorge where the dogs were attacking. Spottedleaf found a good tree to sit in and watch. Fireheart was almost going to get killed by the dog. Spottedleaf grinned then suddenly bluestar leaped at the dog, pushit it and herself off the gorge. Spottedleaf ran across the twoleg bridge and saw mistyfoot, stonefur, fireheart and graystripe all around bluestar's body
"We forgive you" stormfur said then bluestar died.

Spottedleaf took fireheart to the moonstone. He seemed uneasy on the way there. "Oh Fireheart" spottedleaf said resting a paw under his chin "if you want me to stop hurting the ones you love then be my mate"
"NEVER! I would never be mates with a murderur"
"Very well"
Fireheart,no star, firestar got up from sleep. "I made you leader, i helped you, so now, will you be my mate?" Spottedleaf asked
Firestar looked angry, "you are the one who lead the dogs to kill your own leader, what would starclan do to you? I hope you burn in the dark forest" firestar growled.
Spottedleaf wordlessly waled out of mothermouth. She was greatful for this but of time with firestar. He was still not greatful for everything she had done for him, all the care, love, prizes she had given him was for nothing. He had to suffer as much as possible.