chapter sixty-six ; honeymoon

Start from the beginning

their tongues fought for dominance while she pushed him down to their bed. jasper ran his hands on her body, feeling her curves and every parts of her. he quickly flipped them over with him on top, he ripped his shirt off sending all the buttons all over the place.

he leaned down to press his lips again on hers, his hands slowly pulling her dress upwards fully knowing madelline's fondness over the dress. she raised her arms up so he could pull the dress more easily.

he grinded his hips against hers, creating a friction that sent madelline into a craze as she felt his harden member against her.

he placed his arms around her to help support his weight before kissing down to her jaw and to her neck, leaving kisses along the way

he placed his arms around her to help support his weight before kissing down to her jaw and to her neck, leaving kisses along the way. a series of moans left madelline's mouth as she focused at the feeling of jasper's mouth that trailed downwards.

his hands found their way to her bra before giving her breasts a light squeeze before unclasping it. he pulled away and looked down at her with such fondness in his eyes.

"you look so beautiful darling" he said before kissing down at th e middle of her chest before kissing back to her neck, nipping slightly at her own flesh before finding her lips once again.

he pulled away just to look at her, the moon light shining down at them giving them both a perfect view of each other. their eyes locked with each other, gazing at them. their eyes spoke a thousand words yet their lips weren't moving. she only looked at him and back to his lips before leaning upwards to meet his lips halfway.

her hands found their way to his belt before unfastening it. jasper helped her unbuckle before throwing it away and removed his slacks along it. he leaned back to her, kissing down to her neck while his hands massaged her breasts, his thumb passing along to her hardened nipples before he sucked on the soft flesh above it while the other hand continued to grasp and massage it.

"jasper" she moaned out, loving the feeling of his mouth against her skin that was tingling from his touch.

his right hand slowly made its way to her clothed clit, sliding a finger on it sending numerous shocks to her body as she grabbed his arms tightly at the sudden feeling.