chapter sixty-six ; honeymoon

Start from the beginning

as a response to his question, she only hummed and looked at her husband with a smile before walking away while her fingers delicately run through the walls and furnitures she liked.

after a few minutes of walking around, she ended up towards the master bedroom. she twisted the door handle revealing an enormous room with a master bed by the center that could possibly fit the whole family.

there sat jasper, with their things by the foot of the bed where a bedroom bench is. she immediately smiled at the sight of him before walking over to him.

his head rose up as his nose caught the scent of madelline's. he was met by madelline's mysterious and alluring eyes as she sauntered over to him with her hips swaying lightly, enough to make him go crazy.

she stopped in front of him, placing her hands on both of his shoulders as he looked up at her. his eyes held many emotions which stirred something inside the hybrid as she continued to look down at him. she caressed the nape of his neck softly making him moan softly at the feeling. he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her towards his lap making her straddle him.

"i love you darling, i know i must have said that a tons of times today but i really do love you and you made me the happiest man alive" he whispered, looking up at him through his lashes.

"well baby, you're technically dead" she replied making jasper laugh out loud while his hands softly massaged her thighs.

"way to ruin the moment darling"

their eyes interlocked with one another, silently speaking through their minds knowing such words are better left unspoken. she slowly leaned down to him, capturing his lips against his. he responded to her kiss, loving how it fits perfectly against his.

her hands wrapped itself around his neck while he wrapped his arms around her more, pulling her in more closer lips dancing with each other passionately.

t

heir once passionate kiss turned into a fiery one that was filled with despair, lust and love. she slowly grinded her hips against his growing hard member, his hands finding their way to her butt giving it a mild squeeze making her gasp which gave him access to her mouth more.

 she slowly grinded her hips against his growing hard member, his hands finding their way to her butt giving it a mild squeeze making her gasp which gave him access to her mouth more