Broken heart(Angst)

Art by me also on my Instagram art account 

BEGINNING INSPIRED BY A COMIC BY Oliverinku on Instagram 

No ones POV 

Angel couldn't, wouldn't believe his own eyes but, it was right in front of him. He knew he wasn't seeing things, Vaggie stood across him, wide eyed at the scene unfolding in front of her. Alastor and Charlie holding each other, mouth on mouth, kissing. Tears streamed down Angel's soft white thoroughly combed fur. How could he do this? ON HIS AND ANGEL'S DATE NIGHT! Vaggie was equally distraught, hands over her mouth to block out her quiet sods. 

Angel's POV

I gripped the fabric of my shirt, sobbing mutely, not a single sound escaped my lips. My hands clenched. He didn't just hurt me but Vaggie as well. Charlie hurt me and Vaggie. Vaggie ran off, stumbling over her feet. Her hair flowing behind her, covering her small frame. "Alastor, Charlie?" I gasped out, half heartedly. Alastor and Charlie stopped their affectionate actions, wide eyed looking towards the ground. Charlie shifted in her spot, she opened her mouth to speak, but very quickly closed it. "Angel I... We-" Alastor started, not being able to finish when I cut him off, "SHUT IT, YOU NO GOOD CHEATING MAGGOT" I yelled at Alastor. I walked up to Alastor and glared at him as if injecting venom into him.

I gasped as I felt black tentacles wrap around me suspending me into the air. "YOU DON'T SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT. YOU ARE BELOW ME. NOTHING BUT DIRT BENEATH MY FEET!" Alastor growled. Tightening the tentacles by clenching his hands. His antlers gaining size the angrier he got, his eyes were radio dials. Static surrounded him, switching channels too fast for me to make out what they were saying but I was able to make out one. 'It's not cheating if they don't know.' I stared down, my hair in front of my eyes, blocking out the view of fresh tears streaming down my face. "Is that what you think of me. Dirt beneath your feet? An idiot? Nothing but a toy for you to play with?"I choked out. Wishing I could use my hand to wipe away my tears. His eyes changed back to his normal deep red eyes. Looking apologetically up at me.

No ones POV 

Angel balled his fist, out of anger. He hesitantly lifted his face up to look at Alastor, face to face. He turned to Charlie. "Your hotel is about redemption. I believe you just committed a sin..... Charlotte..." I whispered, looking down at Charlie. "I-I don't know...w-we". "Don't lie to yourself" Angel interrupted Charlie. Charlie broke down in tears, running to find Vaggie. Which left just Alastor, and Angel. Alastor tensed, looking up at Angel. "I really did think you loved me Alastor. But, you hurt me, broke me, damaged me beyond repair" Angel choked out, breathily, shaking his head due to the lack of movement. "You took my love, my heart, my trust, and my happiness" Alastor's ears drooped down, eyebrows tilting upwards, eyes tearing up, his shoulders tensing.

 Alastor knew he made a mistake, one that he couldn't fix, and even if he was given a second chance, Angel wouldn't love him like he loved him before. He would t come into his room and cuddle him, he wouldn't  come and take care of him on those stressful days, he wouldn't  cook for him anymore, he wouldn't sing for him like he did before, he wouldn't want Alastor like he did before. "So kill me while you have the chance. You wouldn't miss me, you didn't care about my feelings if you were able to cheat" Alastor eyes widened. He really messed up. He took the colorful, obnoxious and  unpredictable Angel away. Alastor released Angel, leaving Angel to fall to his knees. Alastor was about to walk up to Angel but Angel raised a hand stopping him. "I leave first thing in the morning" Angel started. Alastor's tears finally fell. Black ink spilling out of his eyes. Angel couldn't leave. Angel stood up, hugging himself as he walked away. He faintly whispered.

"Goodbye Al"