He was torn between two different feelings.

"It's nothing B," He quickly panned his face into a light smile before leaning down to kiss her lips.

Bradley was still a bit unconvinced. She stood in the bathroom, as Rashad bypassed her so he could get dressed for bed. Something wasn't right with him and she knew it, she could feel it.

Bradley finished her nightly routine, before getting into bed. She checked the baby monitor to ensure that both Blake and Jace were sound asleep before she retired herself for the night. "You're not coming to bed?" Bradley asked Rashad, halting her action of reaching over to turn the nightstand lamp off.

Rashad glanced over his shoulder at her, after he slid a wife beater over his upper half. "I got some work to do, I'll be down stairs," He tells her

Bradley sits up, her face screwed up in confusion and question. "Work? You serious right now? It's damn near 1 AM," She was beginning to grow agitated. His distance with her was starting to make her feel as if she had done something wrong. Everything was perfectly fine when she came home, after dinner is when things went left with Rashad's attitude.

"Bradley could you stop tripping. I just have some things to do for Jerome and I'll be back up here for bed," He sighs out to her in slight frustration that she wasn't giving him any sort of wiggle room.

Bradley eyes him as he grabbed his laptop along with his phone. "Don't even bother," She muttered out before turning the light off and getting comfortable underneath the duvet.

She though Rashad was being very unfair at the moment. Just because he had something bothering him that he wasn't open to share with her, he was acting standoffish. It just didn't make any sense.

Bradley could hear Rashad let out a heavy sigh before he proceeded to exit the room. There was no way she could sleep right now. Whatever was bothering Rashad was now affecting her and she didn't like it.

Letting out a light groan, Bradley laid on her back, her eyes set on the ceiling above her. There was no way she could fall asleep knowing Rashad was either going through something or hiding something from her. She definitely didn't have plans of falling asleep alone the first night back from Miami.

For an hour, Bradley laid in bed, reevaluating all of her actions, trying to piece together what could possible have Rashad feeling some type of way. For half of that hour, she spent it trying to convince herself that he wasn't cheating on her. That was the first thought, but she soon realize that if Rashad wasn't anything else, he was a man of his word and his loyalty was bond. There was no way Rashad was seeing someone else.

Reaching to the right of her, she clicked the lock button on her phone so she could see the time.

2:24 AM, glared her eyes. "He can't be that busy," Bradley mumbled out with a shake of her head. Tossing the duvet off of her, Bradley got out of bed, slipping her feet into her slippers. She shuffled out of the bedroom, making sure to shut the door of the twins' nursery, just in case she and Rashad got into a late night argument. She really had no intentions of picking one with him, but she wanted to get to the bottom of things—at 2 AM.

Descending down the steps slowly, Bradley peaked over the banister seeing Rashad sit on the couch, with his laptop in front of him, typing away. She felt some sort of relief come over her—he was indeed working.