47| Everlasting Unity

DONT PLAY WITH THE COMMENT SECTION ON THIS CHAPTER! I PUT MY HEART INTO THIS! I AINT PLAYING EITHER! 🥺

NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA

BRADLEY HUGHES,

Bradley smiled as she opened we arms up for Rashad to give her a full embrace. He and Alex had successfully completed their stay in Lithuania and had now returned back home. Bradley and Iris were awaiting them, anxiously with full smiles on their faces.

"I missed you," He tilted Bradley's head up, pecking her lips twice. "You got big—"

Bradley cut her eyes at him playfully. "You don't have to remind me," She allowed him to place his hands on her rounded stomach. She was now four months along and she looked about five or six months along. The twins were really working her, but she didn't mind.

"I'm sorry baby," He chuckled. "You look great,"

Bradley smiled up at him, her cheek bones raised high as her face heated up."Thank you, babe," She wrapped her arms around his neck loosely, while he kept his hands complacent on her hips. He leaned down, meeting her for another kiss. His lips lingered over hers while she smiled throughout the kiss.

Pulling away from one another, their eyes locked in a gaze of happiness and fulfillment. A week and a half away from each other was harder than the two weeks they had spent away from each other before. The pregnancy has them both feeling clingy as hell. Rashad had nights where he just couldn't sleep since Bradley's rounded stomach wasn't in his gentle grip. While Bradley mostly had troubles in the morning since she had gotten used to stomach kisses in the morning.

"Uncle Alex is back baby!" Alex shoved Rashad aside so he could be standing before Bradley. "Look at you—all pregnant and glowing!" He exclaimed while extending his hands out and placing them on either side of Bradley's stomach. "This shit big as fuck, I can dribble this hoe," His eyes widened.

In laughter, Bradley swatted Alex's hand from her belly. "You're so annoying," She pushes him lightly.

Alex laughed before pulling her into a hug. He had been gone for a full two months, he was about to be hugging everyone. Two months was a long time, and he missed being in an atmosphere where he's loved and actually cared for. Lithuania was just awful when it came to feeing at home. Everyone treated him like an outcast. His New Orleans accent didn't help much, whenever he spoke people often confused his words and simple ebonics as gibberish. "I missed you Brad. I missed your heavy handed ass,"

"Iris get your man before my heavy handed ass go upside his head," Bradley laughed, shaking her head.

Iris waved her off. Alex was bound to be annoying no matter how long he was gone. "Alex c'mon, give the pregnant woman some space before she pops," Iris cackled as she pried Alex off of Bradley.