Memories (Part 1)

Here is music to listen as you read.

3rd P.O.V

It was Diego's first day in high school. Diego only had trusty friends to talk to. There is something that been bothering Diego for years. A saber friend that had to move out of town. Ever since when Diego's best friend moved out, Diego became silent, nervous, and doesn't trust everybody.

Diego P.O.V

I was glad to pass eighth grade. I feel so lonely without my best friend ever since she moved out. I miss her so much. I wonder how she would be now and probably she has a boyfriend by now.

"Hey, Diego, ready for your first day of high school?"

Argh. Text from Manny.

"Hey Manny, I'm not ready for first of school."

"You will get used to it, plus I heard there are cute girls sabers in high school."

"Again with that subject?" *I hate it when Manny talks about me getting a girlfriend.

"Yeah, man you didn't date a girl yet."

"I'm not interested in getting a relationship."

"I think you are interested in one."

"Who?"

"Kayla."

"I'm not interested in Kayla, Manny."

"Don't deny it, Diego, I know you do." *I'm getting tired of it.

"Make me clear, Manny, Kayla just only talks to me about school."

"Yeah, right."

"Do you think, I go up to her and just say, "Hi"?"

"Uh, no."

"Exactly, I'm not interested in having a girlfriend,"

"I got a question." *Don't tell me about girls.

"Why you always been so quiet, and nervous to talk to anyone? When we met you were happy and you talked normally to anyone? At some point, you looked depressed and quiet. Can I know why?"

I wasn't sure to tell Manny, the truth. I decided to respond to him differently.

"Personal reasons."

"But, I'm your best friend, Diego. I can keep a secret even from Ellie and Sid."

Well, Manny is my best friend, but my second best friend. I still won't tell him the truth.

I rather not tell you, but at least I have friends like you who care for each other."

"Anytime, well we better get ready for school or we will get late."

"Yeah."

I was sitting at mt bed thinking how it would be my freshmen year, (9th grade.)

3rd P.O.V

Diego got up and went to his shelf looking at his old items from childhood, then Diego spotted a small photo. Diego grabbed the photo and started looking at it. It was Diego and Shira together, Diego spoke in sadness, "How I miss you, Shira. I hope someday we can see each other."

Flashback

Diego was with his parents in the park. Diego was about to go down the slide, but he was a bit scared. Until Diego heard someone behind him talking.

"Are you scared of the slide?"

Diego turned around and he was how pretty the saber was. She was three inches shorter than him. Beautiful black straight hair, ocean eyes, has a blue earring on her left ear, and nice black stripes.

Diego began to stutter, "I, I, I... uh... never mind."

Diego immediately went down the slide thinking that she was following him. After going down the slide, he went to the monkey bars. After the monkey bars, Diego started looking around his surroundings, but this time was nowhere of sight. Diego thought that the girl stopped chasing him.

(Meanwhile.)

The girl was confused about the attitude of the boy. The girl decided to do something different, going down at the pole. The girl looked was a bit afraid of heights. The girl rapidly got on the pole with all of her strength, but then the girl got tired. The girl couldn't go back, the only thing the girl could do is to hold on the pole. The girl began to whimper of sacredness.

Diego began to walk and then Diego sat down thinking hoe lonely he was no one to play wit, no one to talk to. Diego decided to find the girl, so he can play with someone, have a friend for the first time. Diego went running everywhere to find the girl, looking at every direction. As soon Diego ran under the pole, the girl fell from the pole. They both fell to the ground. The girl was on top of Diego.

Diego spoke in anger, "Watch where are you ..."

Then the girl looked at Diego, and Diego looked at her back. They were staring at each other eyes. Like they were made for each other.

The girl spoke, "Uh, ... thanks for saving me."

The girl goes off running blushing until she heard the boy's voice.

"Wait! I haven't told my name yet."

The girl stopped running and turned around walking back to the boy.

The boy spoke, "My name is Diego. What's your name?"

Vote if you want to hear the girl's name. Sorry if I took long to upload it because I didn't have time. I hope you enjoyed the story. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!